BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lipton PureLeaf Lemon Tea 64oz see more...

• Is this overly lemon flavored like some lemon teas?2 Answers
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I like pure leaf lemon tea but for some reason this particular bottle taste different from the smaller and the square kind one. I still prefer the smaller and the square ones but it's getting harder and harder to find it.
Rachel M.
Columbia, MO
When I had my wisdom teeth out, this was all I could drink. It felt like it was reducing my swelling and my mouth felt more fresh. It has a great flavor, not too sweet.
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Hands down the best bottled tea out there. Tastes so natural and homemade I buy it on campus at my school, it is very affordable I always tell my friends to buy this tea. I'm never disappointed, my favorite is raspberry
Lauren G.
Is it just me or does this taste different depending on whether it came from the aisle or from the cooler? I usually buy mine cold. We keep a bottle on hand at all times because it tastes better than water and has less calories than other brands.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
My favorite if all bottles teas! It tastes so good and is so refreshing! It is a great price and is absolutely amazing! It is far better than the other brands of brewed teas and I highly recommend everyone try it!
Rachel F.
Garland, TX
This tea has a great flavor. The lemon adds just the right taste. We always have a bottle of this in our fridge. This is a great refreshing drink to have in the house. It's not to sweet and everyone can enjoy!
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
I love this ice tea! At first I wasn't sure about it but once you have it and then try a different kind, you will want to go back to pure leaf. It is a natural taste and so yummy!
Amy D.
Hilo, HI
Their teas are bomb if your looking for a good sweet tea I would go for this brand they have different flavors an they are awesome totally recommend my favorite one is the one with the light blue capšŸ˜‹
Debora C.
Grove City, OH
PureLeaf is perfect and refreshing. I have been drinking it for years. It is my go to drink. It takes me back to sitting on my mothers front porch on a hot summer day.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
I really enjoy Lipton pure leaf on the go, especially the lemon flavor. I would say that I like it more than most because of the natural ingredients that Lipton usually provides. Great value and great taste!
Jennifer M.
Killeen, TX
Is this overly lemon flavored like some lemon teas?