BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lipton PureLeaf Lemon Tea 64oz see more...

• Is this overly lemon flavored like some lemon teas?2 Answers
Breeann B.
Breeann B.
Portland , OR
I really enjoy Lipton pure leaf on the go, especially the lemon flavor. I would say that I like it more than most because of the natural ingredients that Lipton usually provides. Great value and great taste!
Jorge F.
Jorge F.
Lipton has always given us the freshers of then all and this is no different. This wonderful Tea helps you take away the thirst. And most importantly of all, it's completely healthy.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lipton PureLeaf is the best type of tea out there. I look only for Lipton when I go to the store. No other can compare
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Pure leaf makes the best ice tea of all times! Very delicious to drink that's for sure. Can't go wrong with tea.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Bakersfield, CA
I take one of these to work with me so thay i don't have to worry about making tea.
It's the perfect brew!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
My favorite if all bottles teas! It tastes so good and is so refreshing! It is a great price and is absolutely amazing! It is far better than the other brands of brewed teas and I highly recommend everyone try it!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Is it just me or does this taste different depending on whether it came from the aisle or from the cooler? I usually buy mine cold. We keep a bottle on hand at all times because it tastes better than water and has less calories than other brands.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
I love this ice tea! At first I wasn't sure about it but once you have it and then try a different kind, you will want to go back to pure leaf. It is a natural taste and so yummy!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Rochester, NY
I like the unsweetened kind, refreshing when cold. Lemon is a nice flavor compared to no flavor. No sugar is much healthier option to the sweetened version.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
I love this tea! It tastes so good. I drink this everyday. Sometimes I added slices of lemon And mint for more refreshing drink.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Killeen, TX
Is this overly lemon flavored like some lemon teas?