BY LIPTON #71 in Iced Tea

Lipton® PureLeaf™ Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors.
0 calories per serving. see more...

Kassiah P.
Kassiah P.
Foodie Expert
When I want to treat myself to a typical southern summer lunch, I always buy this tea... It's so good and it's diet!  So I don't feel quite as bad drinking it.  It doesn't taste any different than the regular and the lemon adds a little pop to it!  I highly recommend Lipton. They are a southern classic!
Christina V.
Christina V.
Foodie Expert
I love Iced Tea and Lemon has always been my favorite flavor for it! I recently decided I'd start trying to make better choices (so diet, pretty much) with what I put in my body, and picked this up on a whim. It tastes just as good as the regular Lemon Iced Tea in my opinion and I'm glad I tried it!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Being from the south, I know a think or two about tea. You knew it was going to be a good day if you walked into the kitchen with water boiling on the stove and a pitcher on the counter already half full of sugar. Granted now I don't drink it quite so sweet, Lipton tea is still my go to tea brand!
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Foodie Expert
I've cut back on sugar A LOT. Sometimes I like to drink something other than water with some flavor to it at least, and this tea hits the spot. It's not overly done with the flavor, it's just enough to satisfy my craving of something flavorful that will also quench my thirst.
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Chicago , IL
Lipton always adds an enormous amount of sugar, and does not taste great. Its cheaper to buy tea bags and make your own, and it will probably taste a little better and fresher. I would try the prodcuts out once and see if  you like them, but they did not work for me.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
Foodie Expert
I am normally not a huge fan of 'diet' drinks, but you cant even tell this one is diet. The taste goes down so smooth and there is extra flavor with the lemon. It is sweet and a bit tangy, but so good and quenches your thirst. I often grab this on road trips or hot days!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Foodie Expert
Let me start by saying this was my everyday after gym drink in high school. It was refreshing and yummy. I have always loved this product though. It isn't too sweat or too bitter it falls right into that perfectly taste zone for me and is always a good price as well.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Im not a fan of diet drinks mainly because of the sugar substitues but I LOVE this iced tea. I cant even tell its diet because of how good it is, its so refreshing as well if you need a quick pick me up. I love lipton and they never fail to amaze me. Tea is life
Wanda L.
Wanda L.
I tried this at a party once and it was very tasty. No aftertaste like I thought it would have. It's very good and I bought some later and I actually drink it occasionally now. Very good on lots of ice on a very hot day! A must have to quench your thirst.
Anjonette P.
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
Foodie Expert
I love Lipton Iced tea, but this one was a little too much lemon flavored for me, and I could not drink it without adding some sweetner to it. Normally I can drink it without adding my own. But once I added one packet it was great and good to go :)