Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#30 in Iced Tea
Lipton?? PureLeaf???All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea.
Contains natural antioxidants???.
AOX???.
PureLeaf???.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Rainforest Alliance Certified???.
Al least 50% certified tea.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA

I picked this up one day at my local grocery store. I've always been a fan of this brand of tea, but it was the first I've seen it packaged like this. At first taste, it tasted like it was just freshly brewed. The sweetness was subtle just the way I like it, and the taste was pure and not artificial! Lipton Pureleaf All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY

Yum Yum.  I'm southern and we love our teas.  This brand is about the closest you can get to home brewed in a bottle.  It is affordable and conveniently found at most grocery stores and gas stations.  Which make sipping tea on the go a reality.  I will purchase again many more times I am sure.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
29 Palms, CA

I really did enjoy this. Warning this is nothing like southern sweet tea, but it was fairly nice and it was sweetened just a bit, but it was a healthier alternative than the other sugar laden drinks that Litpon makes. This in raspberry or peach would be even better!
Treylynn L.
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT

I love Lipton Pureleaf Sweetened Iced Tea. It tastes wonderful, and I feel like it just tastes like tea, not how most bottled iced teas taste. I have a hard time finding bottled teas that I like, but this is one I can drink all the time and love! It's great.
lDawn C.
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC

It's a go to when soda is not what you want. Some diet brands give me headaches so salad for lunch. It's refreshing especially on hot summer days or just because. Lip ton has always been in my house ,I've tried other brands and they are good but I'm a lipton.girl
Julie F.
Julie F.

I really like this tea, it is one of the very few teas out there that actually use tea. My only really big problem with it is it has A LOT OF SUGAR. I believe it has over 40 grams per bottle. Tastes great, very sweet, and is a nice once in a while treat.
Briana J.
Briana J.

This is my favorite iced tea! I get one to drink while I shop every time I go to Walmart. They're made all natural tea and sweeteners, they're so delicious and they're reasonably priced. I definitely recommend trying this brand if you haven't already
Megan K.
Megan K.

This has a genuine ice tea taste but it is a little bitter. It's naturally sweetened but it still needs a little more sugar. You can find it anywhere and it's not an expensive drink. If you're conscious about carbs, it comes in a diet version
Erica P.
Erica P.

This is a good tasting tea that I enjoy more than some of the other products from this brand, but it doesn't taste as natural as som other brands. The price is competitive but isn't as available in stores as other natural alternatives.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Hartselle, AL

I love sweet tea! This is my favorite kind, sweetened naturally and not too sugary to where you'll go into a sugar coma afterwards! It's got a good flavor and is easy to find! It's not expensive so it's my favorite munch drink!

Join Now