Add a Photo

#79 in Iced Tea
Lipton?? PureLeaf???All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea.
Contains natural antioxidants???.
AOX???.
PureLeaf???.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Rainforest Alliance Certified???.
Al least 50% certified tea.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Corona, CA

I am a drinker of tea, straight delicious tea that soothes ones souls as it's flavors meld on you pallet. My first mistake was buying a sweetened tea, which I never do. The sugary sweetness overpowers the traste of the actual tea. It's just not my persona taste.
Julie F.
Julie F.

I really like this tea, it is one of the very few teas out there that actually use tea. My only really big problem with it is it has A LOT OF SUGAR. I believe it has over 40 grams per bottle. Tastes great, very sweet, and is a nice once in a while treat.
Briana J.
Briana J.

This is my favorite iced tea! I get one to drink while I shop every time I go to Walmart. They're made all natural tea and sweeteners, they're so delicious and they're reasonably priced. I definitely recommend trying this brand if you haven't already
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

This is as close as making my own sun tea as I can find. It is so yummy and refreshing to drink. It is such a great value. I love to keep this in my home so it's available anytime I want some, it's that good.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA

Love this tea. I don't like overly sweet sweet tea and I really don't care for unsweetened tea. This one is the perfect amount of sweet. It's very affordable but a little hard to find.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR

I used to really enjoy this but the after taste is super weird. It's almost too artificial or something. But it's good if you don't have the real deal handy.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN

Love this tea! Perfect amount of sweet and great flavor! Have drank this tea many times . I do prefer black tea better though. Gold peak is my favorite.
Corinna J.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ

Love this tea doesn't have the terrible artificial taste to it. It's easy to find and at a decent price. They have quite a bit of variety as well.
Mara A.
Mara A.

Omg this tea is sooooo good. It's so refreshing especially when it's a really hot day! I got in to sweet tea when I moved to the south!
Christine C.
Christine C.

This iced tea was very good. Had a great taste, not too sweet and didn't leave a funny aftertaste. I've purchased this many times.

Join Now