BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

Lipton?? PureLeaf???All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea.
Contains natural antioxidants???.
AOX???.
PureLeaf???.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Rainforest Alliance Certified???.
Al least 50% certified tea. see more...

Julie F.
Julie F.
Foodie Expert
I really like this tea, it is one of the very few teas out there that actually use tea. My only really big problem with it is it has A LOT OF SUGAR. I believe it has over 40 grams per bottle. Tastes great, very sweet, and is a nice once in a while treat.
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of tea. I love my tea. I do not like it with sugar or lemon though. I like my tea natural. It is sometimes very hard to find tea without any sugar or lemon. You can only imagine how happy I am when I do find tea that is plain and tastes amazing. I wish I could find it more often. I would also like to find it large packs instead of single bottles.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Foodie Expert
When I want sweet tea, this is not something I end up grabbing for. It has a good taste, but the "sweet" part of the the sweet tea, is just not enough for me. If you like just a little bit of sweetness in your tea, this might be the perfect tea for you. But if you like your tea really sweet, like I do, then this isn't the stuff you're looking for.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I picked this up one day at my local grocery store. I've always been a fan of this brand of tea, but it was the first I've seen it packaged like this. At first taste, it tasted like it was just freshly brewed. The sweetness was subtle just the way I like it, and the taste was pure and not artificial! Lipton Pureleaf All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
I really feel like this tea is homemade. It just has that homemade taste and that is the only way I will drink my tea. You will never go wrong with this amazing tea and it should even put a smile on your face!
Cris H.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Foodie Expert
Lipton Pureleaf Natural Sweet. Lipton has been around for years and has proven themselves to be very worthy. Our family enjoy this among other flavors they offer. Price is reasonable,taste is good quenches your thirst like nothing else. Absolutely recommend. #LiptonPureLeaf Lipton Pureleaf All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea
Kari B.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
Foodie Expert
This takes me back to my high school days! I used to go to the convenient store before school and get two of these iced teas (typically two because they were always on sale!). I remember having a collection of glass bottles rolling around in the trunk of my car. I miss the glass bottles, but the flavor is still good!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Foodie Expert
Yum Yum.  I'm southern and we love our teas.  This brand is about the closest you can get to home brewed in a bottle.  It is affordable and conveniently found at most grocery stores and gas stations.  Which make sipping tea on the go a reality.  I will purchase again many more times I am sure.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Foodie Expert
In my old age of 31, I have retired from drinking sweet teas that remind me of my Southern childhood. Having become a bit more health concious, I have paid attention to sugar content in drinks and try to avoid them on a daily basis. This tea tastes wonderful. Its has a hint of sweetness that is not overpowering.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
When I was younger, this was my "go to" beverage, especially when I was in the road. It is brisk and has a lovely tea flavor that one would hope for. As I have aged, I have cared less and less for super sweet things go. This is sadly one of those things. This is some seriously sweet tea, which is no longer my cup of tea.