Lipton Pureleaf All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea uploaded by makenna v.

BY PURE LEAF #80 in Iced Tea

Lipton?? PureLeaf???All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea.
Contains natural antioxidants???.
AOX???.
PureLeaf???.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Rainforest Alliance Certified???.
Al least 50% certified tea. see more...

Natasha B.
Bowling green, KY
You can’t get closer to home brewed than pure leaf tea. I love this stuff, it’s good to mix extra sweet and sweet together to get the perfect balance. I also enjoy the unsweetened if I don’t want to add sugar to my diet.
makenna v.
I love there new tea house collection in the glass bottles. This lemon is definitely my favor out of the 6 (I think) flavors. I loved all the black team based ones and the green tea wasn’t that bad
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Such a refreshing to tea to drink I love drinking this during the hot summer days. When you keep it in the fridge gets so cold and stays chilled for a while in its glass bottle. Try to keep myself stocked up during the summer so I know I can always grab a cold one
Rachel W.
I really feel like this tea is homemade. It just has that homemade taste and that is the only way I will drink my tea. You will never go wrong with this amazing tea and it should even put a smile on your face!
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This takes me back to my high school days! I used to go to the convenient store before school and get two of these iced teas (typically two because they were always on sale!). I remember having a collection of glass bottles rolling around in the trunk of my car. I miss the glass bottles, but the flavor is still good!
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Yum Yum.  I'm southern and we love our teas.  This brand is about the closest you can get to home brewed in a bottle.  It is affordable and conveniently found at most grocery stores and gas stations.  Which make sipping tea on the go a reality.  I will purchase again many more times I am sure.
Annette M.
In my old age of 31, I have retired from drinking sweet teas that remind me of my Southern childhood. Having become a bit more health concious, I have paid attention to sugar content in drinks and try to avoid them on a daily basis. This tea tastes wonderful. Its has a hint of sweetness that is not overpowering.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
When I was younger, this was my "go to" beverage, especially when I was in the road. It is brisk and has a lovely tea flavor that one would hope for. As I have aged, I have cared less and less for super sweet things go. This is sadly one of those things. This is some seriously sweet tea, which is no longer my cup of tea.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
Don't like sweet tea very much but this one I tried because I was trying to steer away from sodas and needed something to have a sweet flavor to get that craving on in this actually was healthier for a sweet drink and it was very good and delicious and filled my need for a sweet drink!
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
Not sweet enough to give you a toothache but actually refreshing! Lipton is a great brand, big fan of their black tea. What's better than hot tea? Iced sweet tea!!! Frequently picked up at my local gas station when I don't want soda but also need more than water. Delish