Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#34 in Iced Tea
Lipton?? PureLeaf???All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea.
Contains natural antioxidants???.
AOX???.
PureLeaf???.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Rainforest Alliance Certified???.
Al least 50% certified tea.
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL

I am a huge fan of tea. I love my tea. I do not like it with sugar or lemon though. I like my tea natural. It is sometimes very hard to find tea without any sugar or lemon. You can only imagine how happy I am when I do find tea that is plain and tastes amazing. I wish I could find it more often. I would also like to find it large packs instead of single bottles.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA

I picked this up one day at my local grocery store. I've always been a fan of this brand of tea, but it was the first I've seen it packaged like this. At first taste, it tasted like it was just freshly brewed. The sweetness was subtle just the way I like it, and the taste was pure and not artificial! Lipton Pureleaf All Natural Sweetened Iced Tea
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA

When I was younger, this was my "go to" beverage, especially when I was in the road. It is brisk and has a lovely tea flavor that one would hope for. As I have aged, I have cared less and less for super sweet things go. This is sadly one of those things. This is some seriously sweet tea, which is no longer my cup of tea.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY

Yum Yum.  I'm southern and we love our teas.  This brand is about the closest you can get to home brewed in a bottle.  It is affordable and conveniently found at most grocery stores and gas stations.  Which make sipping tea on the go a reality.  I will purchase again many more times I am sure.
Annette M.
Annette M.

In my old age of 31, I have retired from drinking sweet teas that remind me of my Southern childhood. Having become a bit more health concious, I have paid attention to sugar content in drinks and try to avoid them on a daily basis. This tea tastes wonderful. Its has a hint of sweetness that is not overpowering.
Patti D.
Patti D.

I love anything Lipton! Especially tea! The pureleaf all natural sweetened tea is the best out of the bottle drink for me. It isn't one of your average carbonated drinks. That is one of the things I love about it. I stay away from the carbonated drinks. Not good at all for your body.
But the taste is amazing!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN

Don't like sweet tea very much but this one I tried because I was trying to steer away from sodas and needed something to have a sweet flavor to get that craving on in this actually was healthier for a sweet drink and it was very good and delicious and filled my need for a sweet drink!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Springdale, PA

Not sweet enough to give you a toothache but actually refreshing! Lipton is a great brand, big fan of their black tea. What's better than hot tea? Iced sweet tea!!! Frequently picked up at my local gas station when I don't want soda but also need more than water. Delish
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Palm Coast, FL

I really did enjoy this. Warning this is nothing like southern sweet tea, but it was fairly nice and it was sweetened just a bit, but it was a healthier alternative than the other sugar laden drinks that Litpon makes. This in raspberry or peach would be even better!
Treylynn L.
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT

I love Lipton Pureleaf Sweetened Iced Tea. It tastes wonderful, and I feel like it just tastes like tea, not how most bottled iced teas taste. I have a hard time finding bottled teas that I like, but this is one I can drink all the time and love! It's great.