Becky M.
Mckeesport, PA

I am lookin for a new brand of iced tea. Everything I have found is too syrupy. How is this tea?

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
1 year, 12 months ago
It's too sweet for my taste, but it definitely doesn't have a syrupy texture.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI
1 year, 12 months ago
The pure leaf teas are made from real tea leaves and sugar. There is no syrupy taste with these teas which is a reason I lovr it so much
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
2 years, 1 month ago
I don't find Lipton to be overly syrupy at all, as long as you buy the bottled ones over getting them from any kind of machine. The Pureleaf ones have a little more of the 'tea' flavor than the normal line, so if you like that, I think you'll really enjoy these. I grab them over the regular raspberry iced tea. I hope that helps! :)