BY LIPTON

Lipton® PureLeaf™ Raspberry Iced Tea.
AOX® contains natural antioxidants.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Rainforest alliance certified™.
At least 50% certified tea.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
All natural. see more...

• How long can a pure leaf tea thats been opened stay fresh in the ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite kind of pure leaf ice tea? I love the raspbe...2 Answers
  • I love this tea because is real brewed tea and no... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
I literally drink this tea everyday. My husband bought it for me once for the first time and that was it for me, I used to drink Snapple constantly but once I found this Pure Leaf tea I haven't looked back. The taste is so good and it doesn't taste fake like a lot of other flavored teas out there. I'd recommend this tea to anyone looking for a delicious way to cool down.
Justina V.
First time trying this and I'm already hooked! The lemon flavor taste so amazing! Like a homemade tea! The price was a little high 2.99 but I think I that's because where I bought it from? I'll be heading to Walmart to buy a whole six pack!!
Taylor K.
Adrian, MI
I've always been a huge Arnold Palmer drinker, it was the only tea I liked to drink. Any tea that is lemon flavor or mixed with lemonade is my favorite! Until I found pure leaf! I love this raspberry tea and find myself craving it daily
michelle v.
This lightly sweetened iced tea is perfect for quenching your thirst on hot summer days! They have several flavors so everyone at your BBQ is satisfied. We like to get the plain unsweetened and half it with lemonade.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this Pure Leaf tea! Raspberry is my favorite flavor but the sweet tea and lemon are tasty too. This tea is not too sweet and does not crash my blood sugar level after drinking it. I recommend it!
Joyce S.
Real brewed tea! No artificial sweeteners! Need I say more? Not to mention, great taste. Very refreshing and definitely satisfies your thirst. You will not be disappointed. Yumūüėč ~ JsūüĆü
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
Perfect way to hydrate when I'm on the go! I will take a bottle of this with me in the morning, and it gives me just enough flavor to start my day. I love this stuff.
Merissa G.
Perfect amount of sweet! Love all the flavors including the not so sweet ones and the lemon is fantastic! They sell them everywhere too so it's easy to get addicted!
Megan G.
I love the Lipton Iced tea. I find that I pick up a bottle every time I'm out and about. It is very refreshing and it is resonably priced.
Ann T.
Lipton pure leaf is my everyday drink, must have. Quenches thirst with out the calories. The only one that taste like I brewed it myself.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
Are there added sweeteners in this flavored iced tea?
Becky M.
Mckeesport, PA
I am lookin for a new brand of iced tea. Everything I have found is too syrupy. How is this tea?
Jessica J.
Wakefield, RI
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite kind of pure leaf ice tea? I love the raspberry one
Darlene L.
How long can a pure leaf tea thats been opened stay fresh in the fridge?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What do u think about this tea? Do u like it ? Compared to other brands what do u think