BY PURE LEAF

Iced tea brewed from real leaves. Starting from fresh picked leaves with no sugar and a hint of the natural flavor of lemon, so you get to enjoy the pure, delicious, and flavorful fresh brewed taste.

• I would like to know about its taste, is it strong? Does ...2 Answers
  • I've never tried the unsweetened. Is it bitter?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
This is my go-to iced tea. I add some Truvia and it's perfect! I will drink it without Truvia as well, but prefer a little but of sweetness in I'm iced tea....but NOT sweet tea!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Lipton pure leaf unsweetened lemon tea is one of my favorites! It tastes fresh and light with a hint of lemon. The value is always good for the great price. I have used lipton since i was a little girl when my mom would boil the tea bags and make a pitcher of tea for us in the hot summer.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
So delicious! I love lemon flavor in my tea and this is perfect. It's subtle. It's unsweetened, so the taste is more natural tasting than really sweet. It's perfect. Obviously there's no calories, so it's a healthy drink. It's very inexpensive too! I just got two on sale for 3 something. I definitely recommend it for any iced tea fans!!
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
I buy this several times a week, as my husband ALWAYS has a bottle of tea in his hand. They should totally pay him to advertise the PureLeaf tea! He stocks his cooler in his work truck with this tea in the big bottles and several of the smaller ones and between him and my youngest child, we must go through gallons a week!
Mojo J.
Visalia, CA
I have the green tea and IT IS amazing!! It's good for you and your body and if you add a bit of honey and lemon it is absolutely DELICIOUS!! As is improvement I think it doesn't need any!! I would totally recommend this brand!!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this drink was very refreshing and delicious. It was my first time drinking it and i was pleased. I usually like sweet tea but this was really good too if you're trying to watch your sugar intake. I would recommend to others to try.
Amber C.
Pure leaf is one of my favorite teas, I especially like this one because it tastes like a real tea should taste, plus this one in particular is sugar free, and I always enjoy the beverages that are either low in sugar or sugar free. I would consistently buy this product.
Brittany B.
DEBARY, FL
My favorite bottled tea. It taste so natural and it is not overpriced like some other bottled high quality teas. It always my go to drink when I go to the gas station.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Drinking this tea as I'm writing now lol. I love tea and this tea is delicious. I don't know if it's me or not but it tastes just like the tea you get at Hardees
Tyisheia B.
Great heath tea to drink on ice comes in different great favors check it out can purchase at an Walmart or target etc dont pass up this great new drink

#musesofinfluence
Angela R.
I would like to know about its taste, is it strong? Does it taste like an unprocessed tea? Or is it soft? I've always thought that it is a bit bitter.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
I've never tried the unsweetened. Is it bitter?