BY LIPTON #15 in Tea

Congratulations! You just picked a real brewed iced tea, which means it's brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate (like some other iced teas). Plus, there is no sugar, so you get to enjoy the pure, delicious and refreshing taste of tea, brewed for you by Pure Leaf. To learn more about Pure Leaf go to www.pureleaf.com

• Does this iced tea taste good?7 Answers
  • Do they have other flavors?13 Answers
  • Can they make a mint unsweetened black tea!!! That'd be great!!1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love iced tea. It's what I mainly drink besides water. That being said I tend to HATE bottled teas. They either taste awful or cannot be found without some for of sweetener in them. I tried Pure Leaf awhile back after looking at their ingredients list. On their Unsweet tea there is only two things listed (brewed tea and citric acid). Which is amazing. I was really impressed. Enough so that I'll hunt this bran down before looking for any others. This is a great tea to grab and go. Also, they were smart and made sure that the square shaped bottle still fits nicely into cup holders. All around, very happy that I tried out this tea.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Pure Leaf Iced Tea is my to go drink besides water.
It keeps me going and is mostly all I drink. I love the flavor and how freshly brewed it taste. My mother and I buy this more than I can count. It's became an all time favorite. I'd buy it over and over most definitely. Pure Leaf is a great company and very reasonable with there pricing. Every sense I found out I had Type 2 diabetes I went to tea. I drink it more than ever now. I'm a very satisfied customer.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
I LOVE this stuff. I drink this all day. I don't drink soda or juice so this is my drink of choice. I've tried the green tea and black tea. I prefer the green tea because the black tea can be a little strong at times. Especially since I drink at least 3 bottles a day. This tea is constantly in my fridge and I have tons of bottles in the pantry. I also have them in my office at work. And I also love that SAM's Club sells them in bulk.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This tea is absolutely delicious. I always get the green tea with honey or the sweet tea. The bottle is cool looking since it is a square base. They have all kinds of flavors, which are wonderful. It is pretty affordable, especially because it will go on sale at Target and other stores for 5/$5. It's a nice treat for when you don't want to just drink water or make your own tea. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Bri R.
Bri R.
This is a very good tea, if you don't like sweeteners. It is a very strong tea. Unlike other peoples notes, I was unable to sweeten my tea. I added in Splenda and it and sugar on multiple occasions and it did nothing to it, so personally I would rather buy a sweetened version, than sweeten this myself. Splenda made it bitter and foam when shaken up. All-in-all, I will buy this when I want an unsweetened tea.
Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
I love iced tea, especially in the summertime. This tea has a nice classic black tea flavor without all the added sugar of most bottled varieties. It is available at list of the gas stations and convenience stores in my area, so this is what I usually buy when I'm on the go. It has a nice amount of caffeine, so I can't drink it before bedtime, but delicious with breakfast and lunch!
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
It tastes like you just brewed this yourself!! Made from steeped tea leaves, no powder! I love the fact that this is unsweetened because then I can control the amount of sugar or sweetener that goes in! I enjoy this over ice with a little bit of sugar in the raw and some mint leaves. In the picture I'm enjoying it at work, straight from the bottle, no sugar, with some mint leaves.
Shivangi S.
Shivangi S.
Poway, CA
This is my favorite flavored tea! This entire line of teas is delicious, but I am trying to reduce my sugar intake and drink green tea. I am never disappointed with this flavor and Tal Depot carries it! I have tried to find this product via another large distributor, but have been unsuccessful. Then I happened upon Tal Depot and I placed my order. Thank you Tal Depot! Read Less
Evan M.
Evan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This tea leaves a funny taste in your mouth after drinking it. The plain unsweet almost leaves a film over your teeth. I have tried numerous flavors and was very disappointed. I keep thinking I will find one I like but I have yet to do so. I will probably try this a couple of more times but will not continue if the outcome is the same for all.
Elle T.
Elle T.
I have tried this drink just recently and I already fell in love with it. The tea is light but yet you can definitely taste how good it is. It's very refreshing and it's not sweet at all. Their packaging is also nice because the plastic bottle is not flimsy. Oh and it's inexpensive too :) Make sure to have this on your grocery list!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Sweetened or unsweetened??
Britany R.
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI
Do they have other flavors?
Karlie L.
Karlie L.
Cincinnati, OH
Do you add any kind of sweetener to the unsweet? If so which kind?
elisha b.
elisha b.
What other flavors do you wish they made besides what they have now?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else agree that it tastes just like a fresh brewed cup of tea?