BY LIPTON #75 in Tea

Congratulations! You just picked a real brewed iced tea, which means it's brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate (like some other iced teas). Plus, there is no sugar, so you get to enjoy the pure, delicious and refreshing taste of tea, brewed for you by Pure Leaf. To learn more about Pure Leaf go to www.pureleaf.com

Buy on Amazon
lindsey s.
I drink at least 3 regular sized bottles of this tea every day. I’ve tried many bottled iced teas and Pure Leaf is the only one that holds a candle to real brewed tea. I love the flavour! Weird side-note but they fill these bottles up so high that you will inevitably spill a drop or two on your first sip so either be careful or get a straw! Love you Pure Leaf!
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Pure Leaf iced tea is the only brand I will drink. Their tea is flavorful, and well... pure. It is so refreshing and is the perfect pallet cleanser. It is not overly sweet like competitors, it tastes natural and I love it. I drink it by gallons and would recommend it to everyone I know.
MELISSA B.
This tea is a very popular tea and its commonly off the shelf when I go to get some for my friend.  He loves this tea and is very disappointed when its not available.  I prefer something sweeter however this is a fantastic unsweetened tea.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Unsweetened tea is my favorite and I love sun tea! It tastes just like it and is so good. You can get it almost anywhere and the bottle looks pretty cool. It’s not expensive at all so if your looking for some good ice tea this is the stuff.
Mercedes R.
I absolutely love tea. I often make iced tea at home because I know I can make it perfect - unsweetened and refreshing. I have tried a bunch of unsweetened teas but they often have a weird after-taste or come with some form of sweetener. Then I tried Pure Leaf and I have never gone back. This tea tastes exactly how I make it at home, and because it's such a great value I've started just adding Pure Leaf to my shopping list instead. The regular unsweetened black tea and the unsweetened lemon tea are my favorites so far. Highly recommended for any tea lovers out there!
Alexis P.
This is honestly the best brand for cold unsweetened iced tea. Whenever I need an ice tea this is my go to. I compare every brand to this one and I have yet to find another one that I like better
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
It tastes like you just brewed this yourself!! Made from steeped tea leaves, no powder! I love the fact that this is unsweetened because then I can control the amount of sugar or sweetener that goes in! I enjoy this over ice with a little bit of sugar in the raw and some mint leaves. In the picture I'm enjoying it at work, straight from the bottle, no sugar, with some mint leaves.
Laken H.
I like this tea. I go back and forth between the original flavor and the extra sweet tea depending on what I'm in the mood for. They both taste really good. If you don't like really sweet tea then you probably won't like the extra sweet. This would probably be a better fit. The price has gone up over the years which I don't like. I don't think anyone likes when prices go up. But overall I think this product tastes good. I would recommend it.
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Pure life is so good had the pleasure of trying this free at my local grocery store. I ended up buying 2 of them . very addictive and delicious. They have a variety of flavors for everyone. Sweetened and unsweetened. Great place I can get then 2 for 5. I would recommend it to anyone because they have a variety for everyone .
Bri R.
This is a very good tea, if you don't like sweeteners. It is a very strong tea. Unlike other peoples notes, I was unable to sweeten my tea. I added in Splenda and it and sugar on multiple occasions and it did nothing to it, so personally I would rather buy a sweetened version, than sweeten this myself. Splenda made it bitter and foam when shaken up. All-in-all, I will buy this when I want an unsweetened tea.
Alexandria S.
Sweetened or unsweetened??
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI
Do they have other flavors?
Karlie L.
CINCINNATI, OH
Do you add any kind of sweetener to the unsweet? If so which kind?
elisha b.
What other flavors do you wish they made besides what they have now?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else agree that it tastes just like a fresh brewed cup of tea?