BY PURE LEAF

Iced tea brewed from real leaves. Starting from fresh picked leaves with no sugar or added color, so you get to enjoy the pure, delicious and refreshing fresh brewed taste.

• How does the unsweetened green tea taste? I'm trying to b...1 Answers
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Possibly the worst green tea i have ever had. I don't know why American green teas always have such bland sour and rancid flavors. Japanese tea is so much better. I appreciate that pure leaf makes unsweetened tea but i prefer ito en immensely over pure leaf when it comes to green tea. Pure leaf does make good black teas though and i woul give their mint black tea a 5 star rating.
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love Pure leaf. I drink it by the gallons and love it so much. When I'm in the mood for something different I grab a green leaf bottle because I always find it refreshing and a change of pace. I really love the bottles that pure leaf comes in, it's a unique shape and fits nicely in my hand
Deanna B.
Its ok..... it kinda doesn't have that much flavor so it tast like dirty water....... not like other green teas I've had that teast minty and leafy...... and i feel really bad for giving this such a bad review cause i love there black tea ans i wanted to love this too...
Synthia R.
Overton
I absolutely love this tea. It is heard to find on the shelves. I usually can only find it in the drink bins on the aisles at Wal-Mart in my area. Just realized they have tea bags. So would love to try making it at home.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
The Pur Leaf iced tea is pretty good. I like that it doesnt have the artificial iced tea flavor that a lot of other options have. It tastes a lot more natural and is really refreshing. I like drinking this in the summer time mostly because it tastes great on a hot day when the bottle is kept ice cold!!! I would definitely buy this again.
Amber L.
This is by far the best green tea I've ever had! Although it can be a little pricey , I am always willing to spend a little more for it's amazing taste. It was say that it is unsweetened, but it definitely has the natural sweet flavor that is just not easily found in other green teas. It is just to die for!
Megan K.
Avondale, AZ
I wanted to lose some weight for my upcoming wedding , so I decided to start cutting out sugar. Soda was one of the first things to go, including diet. Unsweetened tea really saved me, and helped cut down on those soda cravings. I love Pure Leaf's unsweetened tea line, but the green tea introduced me to the wonders of unsweetened tea.
Dani C.
New York , NY
These are amazing to carry around when you want a refreshing drink throughout the day.I think the taste is strong and not watered down which also helps you feel more awake. It is very natural since there is no added sugar and I have bought this many times at my student center when I needed a pick me up.
Summer L.
College Sta, TX
My favorite kind of tea!! It's kind of annoying always having to buy it from a bottle- I would prefer to have it in just a tea bag, usually. But it is convenient to have just to pop open and take with me on the go! And I can always find this tea anywhere which is awesome.
Michael B.
Westminster, CA
I just tried this tea for the first time about a week ago. The green tea flavor is pretty good, not too overwhelming. I don't think it is as good their other offerings. Their lightly sweetened Peach tea is very good and their unsweetened black is one of my go two drinks. If you prefer green tea to black I'd give this a try or just as a change up.
Frances R.
How does the unsweetened green tea taste? I'm trying to be somewhat healthy and looking at sugar content.. and these drinks usually have a lot of sugar, but I love them so much! 😭