BY PURE LEAF #43 in Iced Tea

Congratulations! You just picked real brewed iced tea, which means it's brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate (like some other iced teas). Plus, it's sweetened with real sugar, with no added color. So, enjoy the delicious and refreshing taste of tea, brewed for you by Pure Leaf. To learn more about Pure Leaf go to www.pureleaf.com.

• How sweet is this tea? Is it sweeter than McDonald's Swee...10 Answers
  • How sweet do you think this tea is?2 Answers
  • How sweet is it? Is it too sweet?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I discovered this tea in the checkout line at Wal-Mart, which is where I usually find them. This tea has just the right amount of sweetness. It also is made with real sugar so it almost tastes like homemade sweet tea. I like the fact that you can actually taste the sugar in it unlike some other brands that make the sweet tea taste bland. It is also soooo refreshing on a hot day. As a southern girl, I definitely approve of this.
Kasalyn S.
Westminster, SC
This stuff is so good! I am from the South and love “sweet sweet tea!” At first I was unsure how this would taste but I ended up loving it. It’s sweet but not over powering. It does have a slight lemon flavor which I really enjoy. I always keep this in my house for the days I don’t want to make my own tea!Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Sweet Iced Tea
Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
I love this iced tea! It is real brewed tea, so it doesn’t have the fake flavoring. The price is a good price and it’s not expensive. I buy this tea all the time. They have plenty of different flavor for all you tea lovers. I would recommend to others.
Lacey P.
I love sweet tea. I run on sweet tea. My veins are full of tea and sugar. I have tried many different brands of brewed sweet tea over the years and Pure Leaf blows away all of them. I love Pure Leaf because it truly does taste like fresh tea. It's a nice surprise from Lipton because I think the Lipton tea's are trash.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
My gosh just thinking about tea has my
Mouth watering! Me and my entire family love sweet tea, which we also live in the south so... lol
But we love pure leaf! Sweet tea and very sweet are our favorite! Great price very cheap! You can find it almost anywhere! Never disappointed!
Destynee N.
Frisco , TX
This sweet tea is the best in stores. It’s pure, very sweet, and chilling for those hot summer days. The price is in the medium range but for the flavor you are getting, it’s worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jessica B.
Strong tea flavor but still very sweet. This is one of the very few bottled teas I am willing to purchase. A little expensive, but totally worth it. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I wasn't so sure about this brand before I bought it but am I glad that I did. It is so good and natural tasting and doesn't have all the extra preservatives and chemicals in it as other brands do. I love all the different flavors as well.
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
I have never been a girl who liked any of the teas in a bottle. They all left a weird aftertaste. Pure Leaf has definitely set the bar for Iced tea on the go. The taste is great and it is not to sweet. It is a number 1 in my book.
Jan a.
It has an Acquired taste. It is sweet enough for the tea to not be bitter and it’s one of my favorite drinks to get. The drink is better when drunk cold. It’s very chilling on a hot day and I would recommend it to someone on a hot day.
Jenna M.
How sweet is this tea? Is it sweeter than McDonald's Sweet Tea?
Influenster M.
Does anyone else think the taste has changed since they made the switch from glass to plastic packaging?
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Is pure leaf sweet tea REALLY sweet? I don't like when I feel like I need to mix it with regular tea
Lorraine P.
I'm in California. This used to be sold in glass bottles. Is it still sold in glass in your area?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How does this taste? Is it good?