BY PURE LEAF #39 in Iced Tea

Congratulations! You just picked real brewed iced tea, which means it's brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate (like some other iced teas). Plus, it's sweetened with real sugar, with no added color. So, enjoy the delicious and refreshing taste of tea, brewed for you by Pure Leaf. To learn more about Pure Leaf go to www.pureleaf.com.

Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
This stuff is so good! I am from the South and love “sweet sweet tea!” At first I was unsure how this would taste but I ended up loving it. It’s sweet but not over powering. It does have a slight lemon flavor which I really enjoy. I always keep this in my house for the days I don’t want to make my own tea!Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Sweet Iced Tea
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I wasn't so sure about this brand before I bought it but am I glad that I did. It is so good and natural tasting and doesn't have all the extra preservatives and chemicals in it as other brands do. I love all the different flavors as well.
Lacey P.
I love sweet tea. I run on sweet tea. My veins are full of tea and sugar. I have tried many different brands of brewed sweet tea over the years and Pure Leaf blows away all of them. I love Pure Leaf because it truly does taste like fresh tea. It's a nice surprise from Lipton because I think the Lipton tea's are trash.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
My gosh just thinking about tea has my
Mouth watering! Me and my entire family love sweet tea, which we also live in the south so... lol
But we love pure leaf! Sweet tea and very sweet are our favorite! Great price very cheap! You can find it almost anywhere! Never disappointed!
Destynee N.
Terre Haute, IN
This sweet tea is the best in stores. It’s pure, very sweet, and chilling for those hot summer days. The price is in the medium range but for the flavor you are getting, it’s worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
I have never been a girl who liked any of the teas in a bottle. They all left a weird aftertaste. Pure Leaf has definitely set the bar for Iced tea on the go. The taste is great and it is not to sweet. It is a number 1 in my book.
Jan G.
It has an Acquired taste. It is sweet enough for the tea to not be bitter and it’s one of my favorite drinks to get. The drink is better when drunk cold. It’s very chilling on a hot day and I would recommend it to someone on a hot day.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I have found my love and it is called Pure Leaf. 😉
This tea is amazing. The ingredients are limited to brewed tea, sugar and citric acid. I love that its simply made and delicious.
michelle m.
Anaheim
This from has been my go to. I love that you can still taste the tea and the sweetness is not overwhelming. My fridge is never empty with this drink. Love it, always will.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This is hands down my go to drink! It's so good and refreshing. It's not too sweet which I'm glad. I have recommended this to several of my friends and they love it!
Jenna M.
How sweet is this tea? Is it sweeter than McDonald's Sweet Tea?
Influenster M.
Does anyone else think the taste has changed since they made the switch from glass to plastic packaging?
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Is pure leaf sweet tea REALLY sweet? I don't like when I feel like I need to mix it with regular tea
Lorraine P.
I'm in California. This used to be sold in glass bottles. Is it still sold in glass in your area?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How does this taste? Is it good?