BY LIPTON #16 in Tea

Congratulations! You just picked real brewed iced tea, which means it's brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate (like some other iced teas). Plus, it's sweetened with real sugar, with no added color. So, enjoy the delicious and refreshing taste of tea, brewed for you by Pure Leaf. To learn more about Pure Leaf go to www.pureleaf.com.

Buy on Walmart*
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Pure Leaf Sweet Iced Tea is an amazing product. This is the first store bought iced tea I have ever drank and actually enjoyed. Tea is nice and refreshing & the sweetness tastes so close to freshly made. Most store bought pre-made ice tea have a very odd unnatural flavor, but not Pure Leaf Sweet Iced Tea. This is now the only store bought iced tea I will drink and I highly recommend this tea for iced tea drinkers who stay away from pre-packaged bottled teas. The taste is so natural even the pickiest tea drinker should appreciate Pure Leaf Sweet Iced Tea.
Annie V.
Annie V.
Wilson, NC
Wow this is my favorite store bought yea I buy it every week by the case and it's great at home work or school lunches to take to help quench that thirst !!! It's a refreshing tea that has several different preferences unsweet,sweet ,extra sweet ext... I buy mine @Walmart they always have a great price around 5bucks and it's always such a sweet deal !!! Pure leaf is amazing if you haven't tried it and your a tea lover pick it up today I recommend it to everybody I promise they have your favorite brew !!!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tonawanda, NY
This is my FAVORITE tea, I love all their flavors but this is my most purchased flavor. Here's why I LOVE this tea... are you ready???.... LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS. It's real tea!! Not a bad ingredient in this stuff the ingredient list is incredibly short I think it's only 4 or 5 things and the tea tastes like real, natural, and healthy tea. It also helped me lose a ton of weight switching from mountain dew to this tea.
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I love this! I used to have a hard time finding pure leaf, but I noticed a lot of stores started selling it nowadays. There's a wide range of flavors but this is probably one of my favorite ones. There's a great amount of sweetness, but it's not too sour or overly sweet like most sweet iced tea. Also I feel like you can definitely get a bit of nature tea flavor in it which is great for me!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I was wrecked at the end of the day when my friend asked me to get her something on my way home so grabbed this for myself. I love that it's practically pure. It just has tea, sugar, citric acid and water. The sugar content is 42 grams and that was 160 calories. I checked and that is two and a half teaspoons of sugar. It's a little too sweet but very refreshing. I love this brand.
Chris H.
Chris H.
New Orleans, LA
I love this iced tea! Being from south Louisiana it's hard to find a sweet tea that compares to homemade sweet tea, but this is the closest I've found yet :) one hint, buy the one without lemon and add your own! I don't like the lemon flavoring they add to there's. It's a little pricey for these individual bottles but still worth it if you want something refreshing on a hot day :)
this is my favorite pre bottled tea.
it has a full body, and it is not overly sweet
it just perfect , clean, and crisp.i am not a fan of the price.i think it is over priced for the amount you get . however, i still pay for it ....i just dont buy that often...it is available every where, so yu dont have to worry about getting addicted.you can drink it as much as you like.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I have loved sweet tea ever since I was little, and I'm one of those picky people that like my tea nice and sweet. This sweet tea is perfect, I've tried the extra sweet before and that was pretty good too. But this tea is perfect, it's just enough sweetness where it's not too overwhelming, but it's also not plain. 10/10 would recommend to those lovers of sweet tea.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Hendersonville, NC
As a Southern girl, I am always on the hunt for a good sweet tea to put in my refrigerator and this one is....okay. It's a little too herbal for me and compared to buying like a home made version that the grocery store made, I would def still go for the grocery store version; but if I was craving sweet tea and this was my only choice I still would totally drink it.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Jackson, TN
Pure Leaf offers quality teas at a reasonable price. I usually don't like pre-made teas but this tastes like home brewed tea. It is offered at nearly every retailer so it's super easy to locate. Pure Leaf has always produced great products but the Sweet Tea is my favorite because it has the perfect a most of sugar to tea ratio.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
How sweet is this tea? Is it sweeter than McDonald's Sweet Tea?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Does anyone else think the taste has changed since they made the switch from glass to plastic packaging?
Selina K.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Is pure leaf sweet tea REALLY sweet? I don't like when I feel like I need to mix it with regular tea
Lorraine P.
Lorraine P.
I'm in California. This used to be sold in glass bottles. Is it still sold in glass in your area?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Statesboro , GA
How does this taste? Is it good?