BY PURE LEAF #63 in Iced Tea

Congratulations! You just picked real brewed iced tea, which means it's brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate (like some other iced teas). Plus, it's sweetened with real sugar, with no added color. So, enjoy the delicious and refreshing taste of tea, brewed for you by Pure Leaf. To learn more about Pure Leaf go to www.pureleaf.com.

Lacey P.
I love sweet tea. I run on sweet tea. My veins are full of tea and sugar. I have tried many different brands of brewed sweet tea over the years and Pure Leaf blows away all of them. I love Pure Leaf because it truly does taste like fresh tea. It's a nice surprise from Lipton because I think the Lipton tea's are trash.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This is hands down my go to drink! It's so good and refreshing. It's not too sweet which I'm glad. I have recommended this to several of my friends and they love it!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
My gosh just thinking about tea has my
Mouth watering! Me and my entire family love sweet tea, which we also live in the south so... lol
But we love pure leaf! Sweet tea and very sweet are our favorite! Great price very cheap! You can find it almost anywhere! Never disappointed!
Destynee N.
Terre Haute, IN
This sweet tea is the best in stores. It’s pure, very sweet, and chilling for those hot summer days. The price is in the medium range but for the flavor you are getting, it’s worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
I have never been a girl who liked any of the teas in a bottle. They all left a weird aftertaste. Pure Leaf has definitely set the bar for Iced tea on the go. The taste is great and it is not to sweet. It is a number 1 in my book.
Jan G.
It has an Acquired taste. It is sweet enough for the tea to not be bitter and it’s one of my favorite drinks to get. The drink is better when drunk cold. It’s very chilling on a hot day and I would recommend it to someone on a hot day.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I have found my love and it is called Pure Leaf. 😉
This tea is amazing. The ingredients are limited to brewed tea, sugar and citric acid. I love that its simply made and delicious.
David M.
Louisa, KY
This is my option of Pure Leaf Real Brewed Sweet Iced Tea. I figured I would try it the other day while traveling home. I figured being from a major tea producer that it should be good.  At first it looked good, had a nice color to it. Upon opening it and trying it, sadly it had a watered down taste and to me was not all that sweet.  I am a huge sweet tea person, so maybe my taste buds are different then other peoples. But to me it was like drinking light brown water with a little sugar in it. I don't think I gave much for it, but honestly I will just stick to other forms of tea for now on which is sad cause I had high expectations for this tea.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I was always a fan of brewing my tea at home until I found this on sale at my local Wal mart and decided to give it a try. It tastes so good, the right amount of sugar, but not too sweet, and a fresh tea taste, tasting just like home brewed tea. Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Sweet Iced Tea
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
I just bought this tea at school & felt the need to review it lol. It's so good like oh my gosh! It was 2$ in a vending machine and I'm so glad i bought this over what I usually buy which is a Gatorade. I can taste the natural part yet it's sweet but not overwhelming sweet, it's just the right amount. It's so delicious and it tastes better super cold. Omg I love this I feel healthy haha. It really does taste fresh.
Jenna M.
How sweet is this tea? Is it sweeter than McDonald's Sweet Tea?
Influenster M.
Does anyone else think the taste has changed since they made the switch from glass to plastic packaging?
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Is pure leaf sweet tea REALLY sweet? I don't like when I feel like I need to mix it with regular tea
Lorraine P.
I'm in California. This used to be sold in glass bottles. Is it still sold in glass in your area?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How does this taste? Is it good?