BY LIPTON #39 in Tea

A hint of raspberry mixed with the bold character of fresh-brewed, hand-selected black tea leaves. All natural, brewed from real tea leaves.

• I really like the peach flavor of pure leaf. Would like offer a s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried this tea? I heard it's amazing 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brigette Z.
Van Nuys, CA
I am a very big fan of iced teas, but I have yet to come across an ice tea that is as hydrating. Most other iced teas leave your mouth feeling dry and your throat slightly raspy. Pure Leaf, however is great for those sunny, summer afternoons. They provide a variety of flavors. The raspberry iced tea has been my favorite so far because it doesn't contain an excess in sugar and it still tastes great!
Rachael M.
This tea is very refreshing and I love that when I found this tea it is all natural ingredients. It's light and isn't like other teas where they feel just plane and shallow tasting. The raspberry let's you have a flavor filled mouth of berries which I prefer over regular tea. This is a great brand . I have tried all of pure leafs teas by far raspberry is my favorite.
Valerie L.
Mineral Wells, TX
Raspberry tea is one of my all time favorites and pure leaf is one of my go-to's!! Its suddle and not too sweet giving it the perfect consistency to quench your thirst. I recommend this to anyone that loves tea or fruit juice, because it is the perect mix of both, and, unlike most brands, pureleaf's raspberry tastes real instead of tasting artificial.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
So delicious!!!!! This tastes like fresh brewed iced tea with raspberry added to it. You know how some brands swear their tea is brewed fresh and add flavor, but, instead tastes of artificial flavors? Nope, not with this brand! It's addicting! Not overly sweet nor bitter. The taste is just right...pure perfection!
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
This is BY FAR my favorite thing in the entire world! Raspberry tea is my favorite drink but sometimes they can be way to sweet. This one is not too sweet. I love that it is real brewed tea. The first ingredient is brewed tea. I buy this over and over and pick up multiple at a time. In love with this.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love a good flavored tea, and this really hits the spot after a hot day of working outside! I always find that raspberry teas have too much sugar for my liking, but this was surprisingly good for the sugar content! Raspberry is not too overpowering, but you can still taste the hint of it!
Tacarra T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is my MUST HAVE!! I absolutely love this brand of tea. It's not too sweet and has a great raspberry flavor. It's very inexpensive and gives that right boost of energy when I need a pick me up without the crash feeling. I would definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends.
Portia C.
I usually drink water, but when I want something with a little taste but not to sweet, this drink is really great! It really surprised me and though Arizona is a different brand, it is a similar taste maybe even better! I buy it here and there because as I said I usually just drink water.
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love the raspberry Lipton teas - I love the peach and sweetened. I wish I could buy a variety pack of flavors or buy more than just a single of the peach. They're easy to grab and go, the bottle is nice, the packaging is good. I'd definitely recommend to others to buy this tea.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of my favorite teas to drink. I love the flavor and that it is not too sweet like some of the other teas that I have tried. I find that it tastes great for the price that you pay for it. This teas have met all of my expectations. I would definitely buy this again.
Kristen A.
Has anyone ever tried this tea? I heard it's amazing
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really like the peach flavor of pure leaf. Would like offer a sweat flavor as well?