BY PURE LEAF

At pure leaf, we believe the best things in life are real and simple. But sometimes, simplicity takes a little more work. Before each pure leaf brew is freshly bottled and sealed, our tea leaves are given a lot of love and attention, resulting in...

Brittany J.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my top 3 favorite tea! It’s a hard competition between the Lipton Pureleaf All Natural Raspberry Iced Tea and the Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Sweet Iced Tea😍 I like that it’s labeled as “real-leaf brewed tea that’s sweetened with real sugar.” I buy these on every road trip I take!
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
My absolute favorite iced tea ever. I’m an iced tea snob and I love the flavor of this tea. It is really sweet but doesn’t taste too fake, and it actually tastes like tea unlike some other brands. I got my husband obsessed too! Plus they’re almost always on sale.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I absolutely love the Pure Leaf teas. The peach flavor is so amazing and these teas taste like real tea not super artificial like brisk. Any time I need a sweet drink I come to these.
Abbie Q.
I honestly thought I would love the peach flavor but found it too be too artificial tasting. I like the other flavors like sweet and raspberry but not so much this one (still giving it 3 stars though because I love the brand so much)
Laura S.
JEROME, PA
I love peach tea, so when I saw that pure leaf made one I really wanted to try it. I love the fact that it taste like Realty and it doesn't have that artificial peach flavor that you get when you try lot of other flavored teas. I love that it's not too sweet and it's really refreshing! Will definitely be buying this again!
Katelyn S.
Gnadenhutten , OH
My absolute favorite tea (and I love lots of tea so that's saying a lot) the flavor is not too sweet, but not to dull. You get a decent amount in the bottle and while it's a little on the pricier side compared to other teas, it's definitely for a reason.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sometimes the peach is a little too sweet but I do like peach flavored tea. This brand is a little bit more cheap than the other brands of cold tea I get out and about but this is not my favorite. For sure do not buy it all the time.
Brooke H.
The tea is really good and tastes really fresh, but I cannot stand the way the sweetener tastes. The sweetener tastes like sweet n’ low and I cannot drink it! I would just rather stop at chicken express, or brew my own tea.
Jewell O.
Wichita
Whenever my husband surprises me with a drink he always brings me pure leaf peach tea. It's my favorite and when I don't want original sweet this is what I always get.
Brianna K.
Woodland Park, NJ
I’ve tasted this one once and it was really good, it doesn’t taste harsh or anything like that and when I tasted it , it was better than what I thought it was gonna be. It was delicious and I love peaches so I was very thrilled about this.

Amazon