BY PURE LEAF #57 in Iced Tea

At pure leaf, we believe the best things in life are real and simple. But sometimes, simplicity takes a little more work. Before each pure leaf brew is freshly bottled and sealed, our tea leaves are given a lot of love and attention, resulting in...

Buy on Amazon
Kortnee C.
Houston
This tea was very good I went and bought like ten more after they have many different flavors and it’s best cold with a fresh salad they are very affordable and taste great if you like tea I recommend this.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
My absolute favorite iced tea ever. I’m an iced tea snob and I love the flavor of this tea. It is really sweet but doesn’t taste too fake, and it actually tastes like tea unlike some other brands. I got my husband obsessed too! Plus they’re almost always on sale.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I absolutely love the Pure Leaf teas. The peach flavor is so amazing and these teas taste like real tea not super artificial like brisk. Any time I need a sweet drink I come to these.
Abbie Q.
I honestly thought I would love the peach flavor but found it too be too artificial tasting. I like the other flavors like sweet and raspberry but not so much this one (still giving it 3 stars though because I love the brand so much)
Laura S.
Jerome, PA
I love peach tea, so when I saw that pure leaf made one I really wanted to try it. I love the fact that it taste like Realty and it doesn't have that artificial peach flavor that you get when you try lot of other flavored teas. I love that it's not too sweet and it's really refreshing! Will definitely be buying this again!
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
This tea is a perfect alternative to soda. The peach flavor is for someone who doesn't really care for regular tea but is trying to make better drinking choices. But be aware although the calorie intake is a lot less than that of a soda, it's not the best tea intake compared to other teas.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
My husband loves his always get it when I’m at the gas station for him because this is literally his favorite drink and this is a whole drink and it’s ridiculous but he loves it he likes the taste and it’s always affordable are usually get it like two for three so can’t complain
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
The peach is my favorite flavor of this tea. It's very delightful and flavorful. Each sip is an experience. Definitely a great mood booster and powerful taste. I like this tea in the springtime because that's when I can see fruit naturally starting to bloom and grow.
Alyssa B.
I drink a lot of iced tea and I would have to say that this is my absolute favorite of all time! The price is great and they are now selling it in six packs! It's very refreshing and is not too sweet like some flavored teas are. Would recommend to anyone!
Katelyn S.
gnadenhutten oh
My absolute favorite tea (and I love lots of tea so that's saying a lot) the flavor is not too sweet, but not to dull. You get a decent amount in the bottle and while it's a little on the pricier side compared to other teas, it's definitely for a reason.