BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

At pure leaf, we believe the best things in life are real and simple. But sometimes, simplicity takes a little more work. Before each pure leaf brew is freshly bottled and sealed, our tea leaves are given a lot of love and attention, resulting in...

Buy on Amazon
Laura S.
Carthage, MO
I love peach tea, so when I saw that pure leaf made one I really wanted to try it. I love the fact that it taste like Realty and it doesn't have that artificial peach flavor that you get when you try lot of other flavored teas. I love that it's not too sweet and it's really refreshing! Will definitely be buying this again!
Katelyn S.
gnadenhutten oh
My absolute favorite tea (and I love lots of tea so that's saying a lot) the flavor is not too sweet, but not to dull. You get a decent amount in the bottle and while it's a little on the pricier side compared to other teas, it's definitely for a reason.
Brooke H.
The tea is really good and tastes really fresh, but I cannot stand the way the sweetener tastes. The sweetener tastes like sweet n’ low and I cannot drink it! I would just rather stop at chicken express, or brew my own tea.
Kat J.
TX
Uh, can you say "YUM"??!?!! The authentic flavor of this peach iced tea is sooooo much better than other brands, it's got just enough sweetness while still maintaining that real tea flavor... I get this iced tea on a regular basis, I like to alternate between this flavor and the raspberry (which is also super delicious). If you're looking for an ice-cold refreshing glass of wonderful, look no further! Get yourself some Pure Leaf Peach!
Jenny C.
Peach Snapple was my favorite until this came along, it's so goood! I love peach flavored thinks so this is perfect for me, I just wish I could locate it, I can never find it anymore, it was to the point where I thought they discontinued the flavor, there's only one store nearby that sells it so I make sure to stock up!!!!
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
This tea is a perfect alternative to soda. The peach flavor is for someone who doesn't really care for regular tea but is trying to make better drinking choices. But be aware although the calorie intake is a lot less than that of a soda, it's not the best tea intake compared to other teas.
Daria B.
Urbana
If you like peach tea, this is the stuff for you. Perfectly peachy, not too sweet but also just sweet enough, filled with tea flavour and peach flavour, it's the perfect thing to have at a barbeque or a picnic lunch. Refreshing, cool, and a wonderful flavour for the price.
Syreena P.
Peach tea is always either really good or really bad. And this one is really, really good. Taste good, not too sweet. Great value for what you pay for. Nice packaging overall. Filled to brim from my experience. I always recommend this tea to others as it's simply delicious.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
My husband loves his always get it when I’m at the gas station for him because this is literally his favorite drink and this is a whole drink and it’s ridiculous but he loves it he likes the taste and it’s always affordable are usually get it like two for three so can’t complain
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
The peach is my favorite flavor of this tea. It's very delightful and flavorful. Each sip is an experience. Definitely a great mood booster and powerful taste. I like this tea in the springtime because that's when I can see fruit naturally starting to bloom and grow.