Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Not Too Sweet Peach Flavor Iced Tea uploaded by Suki C.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Not Too Sweet Peach Flavor Iced Tea uploaded by Britney K.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Not Too Sweet Peach Flavor Iced Tea uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Pure Leaf™ Real Brewed Peach Tea.
Not too sweet.
Flavor with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
100 calories per bottle.
18.5 fl oz (1.15 pt) 547ml.

Buy on Kmart
  • "The whole family likes it but not as much as the lemon flavour one." in 1 review
  • "The other flavors of pure leaf i am not the biggest fan of, but the peach is really great tasting. " in 1 review
Samantha S.
Im not a tea fan, i actually hate tea but i was surprised by this brand. I love it! I love all the tea flavors Pure Leaf has to offer, but peach is one of my favorites. They're very inexpensive as well which is always a bonus. I would definitely recommend grabbing one and trying it, even if you're not a tea drinker such as myself.
Cameron G.
Flower Mound
As a southern girl nothing beats sweet tea, especially with that extra peachy kick. For a normal tea that you can cheaply buy at any grocery store, it is satisfying. If anything, the teas could be a little less sweet in general. If you are a fan of peach tea, I would reccomend.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
This tea brand is one of the best out there. It's close to fresh brewed taste. I get one of these often and when it's affordable I will bring the one big one home. Peach is my favorite flavor but so far haven't tasted a bad flavor, even the unsweet is good.
Marisa S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Favorite iced tea treat! Love the flavoring and the packaging of it. The bottle is the perfect size for travel and it is super affordable. Used to drink this all the time in college and i still do when i get the chance. I got all of my friends hooked
Casey K.
I'm not a fan of sweet tea (I love unsweetened tea with a wedge of lemon), but this tea is an exception due to it not being too sweet. The peach flavor isn't overwhelming, and it still tastes like tea instead of a sugar packed juice. It's delicious!
Mikayla E.
Ilion, NY
My husband and I have recently began our healthy lifestyle journey. Pure leaf tea has been a wonderful substitute for cutting out sodas that are so unhealthy for us. Pure leaf tea tastes and feels so much healthier and is so refreshing!
Alyssa B.
Peach tea is my favorite drink of choice at any time so I have tried a lot of them and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet and still has the tea taste unlike some others. Just wish I could find the bottles in a 6 pack!
Elizabeth N.
I grabbed this from a gas station on a recent road trip and I was extremely disappointed. In my opinion, it didn't taste at all like peach. It has a fruity/citrus but it isn't peach.

I don't recommend any of the pure leaf teas.
Cassandra P.
Danbury, CT
I love ice tea, and this is one of my go to drinks. It's just sweet enough without being too sweet like some other brands, and you can still definitely taste the peach flavoring. I really love this brand of ice tea
Carrington C.
Pure Leaf Real Peach Brewed Tea is absolutely amazing! You can taste the peach and still enjoy the tea flavor. I completely recommend trying this product, its not too sweet and not under sweetened its PERFECT.