BY PURE LEAF #22 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Real Brewed Peach Tea.
Not too sweet.
Flavor with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
100 calories per bottle.
18.5 fl oz (1.15 pt) 547ml.

Buy on Kmart
  • "The whole family likes it but not as much as the lemon flavour one." in 1 review
  • "The other flavors of pure leaf i am not the biggest fan of, but the peach is really great tasting. " in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Totally delicious in every way,... Just a tiny hint less sweet than the original Pure Leaf peach tea, but not so much that it sacrifices the authentic flavor. It has a pleasant taste as soon as it hits your tongue and the deliciousness continues as you drink. I’m a big fan of peach iced tea but some brands make it too sweet or fake-tasting, Pure Leaf never disappoints me. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a refreshing summer drink with a little less sugar.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Tatse is very refreshing and flavorful just the right amount of sweet. I drink these often as I love the taste the packaging was attractive and it had a good price point. I regularly find sales and I find they are a hit with my kids my boyfriend and my friends I highly recommend you try
Belinda D.
Memphis
I really enjoy the Lipton Pure Leaf real brewed Not Too Sweet Peach Flavor Ice Tea. I think it is a great value and I usually buy it by the pack and it meets my expectation. I think that compared to others this tea has a very real tea flavor and not the fake or artificial flavor. I would recommend to tea lovers to try. It is just right not too sweet.
Yavonne T.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm pretty picky about my tea. So when I had my 3rd baby my husband brought this to me in the hospital. I ended up loving it and have been drinking the pure leaf brand ever since.
Aydin A.
Love the peach flavor but it is still just a tad too sweet. Also 26 grams of sugar is a bit too much for a bottle this size. I liked it overall because it tastes natural.
Emily L.
De soto
Another perfect grab and go tea for when you are traveling and need to grab something at a gas station. I wouldn't purchase a big thing for the house as I do like keeping it kinda special having it as a treat when I'm out. I like that you can choose slightly sweet.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Peach tea is my favorite kind of tea, and i usually get Snapple but its almost too sugary for me, so I like that Pure Leaf now has a peach flavor! Its not too pricy and it tastes like real tea, not necessarily juice like some other teas.
Tina P.
In love this tea it is the most amazing tea I have ever tried. Personally I choose the pure leaf extra sweet. I buy these in 4 packs and keepnthem stocked in my home. I can't run out of this. That's a definite no no in my home.
Chawnie F.
This tea is ok the flavor wasn't strong enough for me, just seemed very weak. Also it tasted like it had a lot of sugar which I'm not a fan of, but the packaging is sleek and looks nice. I wouldn't buy it again.
Holland C.
I’m already not a big fan of peach but I figured I could try the not so sweet version to build myself up to a regular peach tea. I was disappointed in how sweet it ended up being. I couldn’t finish the bottle