BY PURE LEAF #66 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Real Brewed Peach Tea.
Not too sweet.
Flavor with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
100 calories per bottle.
18.5 fl oz (1.15 pt) 547ml.

Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Not Too Sweet Peach Flavor Iced Tea
  • "The other flavors of pure leaf i am not the biggest fan of, but the peach is really great tasting. " in 1 review
  • "The whole family likes it but not as much as the lemon flavour one." in 1 review
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Aydin A.
Love the peach flavor but it is still just a tad too sweet. Also 26 grams of sugar is a bit too much for a bottle this size. I liked it overall because it tastes natural.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Tatse is very refreshing and flavorful just the right amount of sweet. I drink these often as I love the taste the packaging was attractive and it had a good price point. I regularly find sales and I find they are a hit with my kids my boyfriend and my friends I highly recommend you try
Emily L.
De soto
Another perfect grab and go tea for when you are traveling and need to grab something at a gas station. I wouldn't purchase a big thing for the house as I do like keeping it kinda special having it as a treat when I'm out. I like that you can choose slightly sweet.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Peach tea is my favorite kind of tea, and i usually get Snapple but its almost too sugary for me, so I like that Pure Leaf now has a peach flavor! Its not too pricy and it tastes like real tea, not necessarily juice like some other teas.
Tina P.
In love this tea it is the most amazing tea I have ever tried. Personally I choose the pure leaf extra sweet. I buy these in 4 packs and keepnthem stocked in my home. I can't run out of this. That's a definite no no in my home.
Chawnie F.
This tea is ok the flavor wasn't strong enough for me, just seemed very weak. Also it tasted like it had a lot of sugar which I'm not a fan of, but the packaging is sleek and looks nice. I wouldn't buy it again.
Amanda M.
Tampa
Not usually a fan but it is very easily accessible. Find it in pretty much any store I go to. Peach tea is probably the best option as it isn't too sweet but still has some flavor.
Yavonne T.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm pretty picky about my tea. So when I had my 3rd baby my husband brought this to me in the hospital. I ended up loving it and have been drinking the pure leaf brand ever since.
Alicia K.
If I stop to grab a drink somewhere this is what I grab. It's refreshing and doesn't leave a sticky feeling in my mouth like some other teas. It has an amazing peach flavor!