BY PURE LEAF #37 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf??? Real Brewed Lemon Tea.
Lemon with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.
59 fl oz (1.84 qt) 1.74 L.

Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Cette boisson goûte comme un mauvais thé amer et dégueulasse. Je n'aime pas du tout. Je ne le recommende pas.
Katie M.
Halifax, NS
Over steeped. I love sugar free tea but this tea is too strong. A good tea should be steeped for no more than 4 minutes but this stuff tastes like it has been steeped for an hour. I'd rather brew it myself.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i'm sorry but not that good of a product. i'm more of a sweet tea kind of gal, and this one just disappointed. probably because it wasn't sweet. maybe it would be good for someone who enjoys bland tea with no taste, but you will not see this girl spending her money to buy this no siree
Lisa C.
San Antonio
Was not a fan of this beverage the taste of lemon was very strong and bitter I do not recommend this drink to anyone
Felicia H.
Glenside
I really don't like pure leaf. This is the only brand that my schools cafeteria has available so I've had it a few times and it just tastes so sugary and not very much like tea to me.
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
It a very bitter. Needs more sugar. I don't really like it the taste is horrible. I bought it once and won't buy again.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Not a fan of this tea and will not purchase again. It has a taste in not familiar with that I do not like
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
I really disliked this flavor. It didn't taste like lemon tea at all. It tasted more like bad prune juice.
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
Yum... Chemical flavored tea! Shut up and take my money.. Or.
I will just make some simple black tea and squeeze a real lemon into itm
Danyell D.
West Fargo, ND
I love unsweet pure leaf tea... but the lemon flavor is fake tasting, I do like the new mint flavor.
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?

back