BY PURE LEAF

Pure Leaf??? Real Brewed Lemon Tea.
Lemon with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.
59 fl oz (1.84 qt) 1.74 L.

Laissa L.
Lakewood, WA
I don't like soda or those artificial juices so tea is always my choice. This one with a hint of lemon is perfect! Very refreshing and you can be sure it's one of the best drinking choices you could make.
M.E.V. C.
Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Lemon Iced TeaLipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Peach Flavor Iced Tea I really like this tea because it has less of a sweet taste to it if you get the unsweetened. I like it but it’s expensive!
Haley C.
I have only had Lipton lemon ice tea a few times but it has great flavor. It tastes more like an all natural green tea than an artificially sweetened tea such as Arizona. Definitely would buy it again! 💕
Kaitlan A.
1,134 reviews
I love Lipton pure leaf teas! They are so delicious and not overly sweet. I like the unsweetened flavor the best but the one with lemon flavor is super delicious as well. I would definitely recommend these.
Heather I.
I am a big tea drinker. I recently tried Pure Leaf when I got a free sample at Fry's and it surprised me how good it was! I will definitely be buying again. It had lots of flavor but wasn't overly sweet.
Amber P.
I like the flavor of this tea better than the Lipton in the can. It's not as sweet and it doesn't have that syrupy taste to it. I like to add a little more lemon to mine because I like more of a contrast but I think this one and the sweetened tea are the best flavors.
Maria B.
San Antonio, TX
I just recently tried this tea and it was not bad. It was reasonably priced and I would definitely buy again. The packaging was nice and sleek. But I would rank this third after Gold Peak and Arizona
Cody A.
Pure leaf lemon tea is a great buy for people who want a healthy beverage at low cost. Pure leaf is a very healthy and great tasting choice. I always pick pure leaf as my beverage of choice. Pure leaf is my favorite brand of tea.
Maribel G.
Ames , IA
I love this ice tea it just tastes so good. It's my go to drink and I crave it all the time. The lemon one is my favorite, but there's a lot of other great flavors too.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I am seriously addicted to these. They are so delicious and refreshing you can't go wrong. The only downside is they are a little pricey for ice tea but honestly I don't care because it's so good
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?

Amazon