BY PURE LEAF #37 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf??? Real Brewed Lemon Tea.
Lemon with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.
59 fl oz (1.84 qt) 1.74 L.

Megan K.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite Iced Tea that they have on my campus. Its sweet, not too sweet, lemony, but not too sour. It has the perfect balance. Sugar content isn't enormously high which makes it a great refreshing drink on the go! always would recommend to others.
Felicity💖
Favorite drink in the WORLD!! I can drink this all day and everyday. it's cheap and really good taste really recommend this drink bottle of it is really nice. i'll buy this all my life can never walk by without coming out of wawa with one .
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
I love this iced tea. "Real brewed tea" indeed!! Taste like a pure tea with lemon. Just right sweetened. When I drank the the iced tea first time;I was surprised because super sweet. Too sweet. So I prefer not to buy any iced tea. But I got this tea from someone;I was surprised again. Omg! This is great! Then now,I am into it!!
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I like these. They are not too sweet, and they have a nice lemon flavor to them. I like a lot of the Lipton varieties of tea. These are also very easy to find in grocery stores, and even vending machines, and are typically on sale. This is a good safe option for when you want some iced tea.
Rhiannon R.
Lakeland, FL
Anything from pure leaf company is amazing. They use fresh natural tea blends and you can definitely taste the difference. It's light and refreshing, and one of my favorite brands. I buy this products all the time and I will continue purchasing.
Aubrey B.
We love this stuff! My husband asks for this every time we are at the store. He loves the lemon flavor. My favorite is the unsweetened tea. I don't enjoy the lemon as much as he does. A little too much for me.
Dani W.
This tea is amazing and refreshing especially on a hot day. Personally the only improvement I could see if possibly taking out some sugar, but over all it met my expectations and was in my price range. Yes I would buy this product again. There you go!
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
Iced Tea is my favorite drink after Lemonade. I was skeptical about this brand because I would always hear mixed reviews on it, but it was on sale the first time I tried it so I thought why not? It was just how I love iced tea, sweet and lemony lol. I get it whenever I see it now!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Delicious and not too sweet. It is refreshing when cold, and I like the shape of the bottle. I wish that the sugar content wasn't so high, and that I felt like I was drinking something more natural, but it is better than soda, so I make the right choice when I grab one of these.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i'm sorry but not that good of a product. i'm more of a sweet tea kind of gal, and this one just disappointed. probably because it wasn't sweet. maybe it would be good for someone who enjoys bland tea with no taste, but you will not see this girl spending her money to buy this no siree
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?

back