BY PURE LEAF #41 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf??? Real Brewed Lemon Tea.
Lemon with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.
59 fl oz (1.84 qt) 1.74 L.

Buy on Jet.com*
Alicia O.
Modesto, CA
I've tried this before and I love citrus flavors so I of course loved this. But I was looking for the bigger containers to review. I get the flavors sweet tea and unsweetened. This is the best and highest quality I've ever drank. With the sweetness and flavorings always mellow and never overwhelming or noticeably artificial. Great purchase that I get every week !!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I started drinking this in college because they began buying these instead of another iced tea they had previously stocked in our store. I love it! It tastes healthier than regular iced teas, like it doesn't have as much sugar, but still quenches your sugar craving. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it
Melanie D.
Great taste, not too sweet which I love about it. I’m a person who doesn’t like Sweet that much and this is the only tea I like out in the market. There’s no after taste not like other teas. Lipton Pure Leaf Honey Green Tea 6 - 18.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite flavor but the simplicity is nice sometimes. I usually prefer other brands over this one but it isn’t too expensive so sometimes I get this flavor. The lemon is strong but not too strong so it’s alright.
Mari C.
Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Lemon Iced TeaLipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Peach Flavor Iced Tea I really like this tea because it has less of a sweet taste to it if you get the unsweetened. I like it but it’s expensive!
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
This is just about the only thing I drink anymore besides water. I love the way it tastes and it is always refreshing. It’s very crisp. You can get it at almost any store I’ve been to!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Love lemon in my tea. This is great if you don't have time to make some, I want to say this is around $2 and so delicious. Perfect amount of lemon. It's not to bitter. This is really one of my favorite drinks. Although I don't get it often I usually only drink water but when I want to switch things up I grab one of these!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Pure Leaf Tea is my favorite brand of iced tea. It is not too sweet and has a real tea flavor. I buy it from Target, however, I give it four stars because it is expensive and I wish they sold it in cans. The plastic is so bad for the environment. I also enjoy other flavors of this tea.
Christina G.
I like the taste of this tea a lot. The only problem is the sugar. I know it isn't a diet tea, but i do wish it had fewer grams of sugar and still had a good taste. There isn't really an inbetween. The diet one tastes very bland, but the regular one has too much sugar.
MeTime M.
I like how this brand has 4 different tastes-- at least at my local supermarket it does. My favorite is the lemon one! I can't stand super sweet drinks. With a hint of lemon, it awakes the taste buds of mine. It also alerts me and makes me think it helps with my digestive system 😂
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?