BY PURE LEAF #36 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf??? Real Brewed Lemon Tea.
Lemon with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.
59 fl oz (1.84 qt) 1.74 L.

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia O.
Modesto, CA
I've tried this before and I love citrus flavors so I of course loved this. But I was looking for the bigger containers to review. I get the flavors sweet tea and unsweetened. This is the best and highest quality I've ever drank. With the sweetness and flavorings always mellow and never overwhelming or noticeably artificial. Great purchase that I get every week !!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I started drinking this in college because they began buying these instead of another iced tea they had previously stocked in our store. I love it! It tastes healthier than regular iced teas, like it doesn't have as much sugar, but still quenches your sugar craving. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it
Amanda C.
Circleville, NY
The crisp taste and good for you Iced Tea is perfect to bring to work. It's better for you than any of the other ice teas and has a bunch of different flavors. It exceeds my expectations and that's why I prefer Lipton Pure Leaf over other teas. For myself, I like teas better than soda and these are my treat.
Melanie D.
Great taste, not too sweet which I love about it. I’m a person who doesn’t like Sweet that much and this is the only tea I like out in the market. There’s no after taste not like other teas. Lipton Pure Leaf Honey Green Tea 6 - 18.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Love lemon in my tea. This is great if you don't have time to make some, I want to say this is around $2 and so delicious. Perfect amount of lemon. It's not to bitter. This is really one of my favorite drinks. Although I don't get it often I usually only drink water but when I want to switch things up I grab one of these!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Pure Leaf Tea is my favorite brand of iced tea. It is not too sweet and has a real tea flavor. I buy it from Target, however, I give it four stars because it is expensive and I wish they sold it in cans. The plastic is so bad for the environment. I also enjoy other flavors of this tea.
Noor H.
Granger , IN
My fridge is always stocked with at least 3 bottles of this ice tea. It’s so refreshing and is real tea it’s not like you’re drinking a ton of artificial flavoring. It’s really good. The lemon flavor is the best. I occasionally will purchase the raspberry as well to change it up.
Christina G.
I like the taste of this tea a lot. The only problem is the sugar. I know it isn't a diet tea, but i do wish it had fewer grams of sugar and still had a good taste. There isn't really an inbetween. The diet one tastes very bland, but the regular one has too much sugar.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
I really enjoy this particular lemon tea. Very refreshing and tasty. The hint of lemon makes it come together. I often buy this tea on the go. It's a bit pricey at most places but very good and often worth it. I would recommend and I will purchase again.
Felicia H.
Glenside
I really don't like pure leaf. This is the only brand that my schools cafeteria has available so I've had it a few times and it just tastes so sugary and not very much like tea to me.
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?