Add a Photo

#13 in Tea
Photos (5)
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I always seem to go grocery shopping when I'm thirsty or hungry! My store has a cooler at the back with Pure Leaf Tea & Lemonade in it and I always grab one. It is so good, just the right amount of tea and lemonade. It helps quench my thirst and keeps me from buying too much. Plus, the look on the cashiers face when I hand her an empty bottle to pay for is priceless!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
My entire family has drank this kind of tea practically our whole lives. You can find it in practically any store you go to, but unfortunately it isn't the cheapest tea available. This tea is a little less sweet than that of some of its competitors (Arizona Tea). However, I would highly recommend this beverage to everyone I know.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Rowlett, TX
so this is my FAVORITE TEA! A friend of mine actually purchased it for me and ive been stuck on it ever since. good value and great flavor. I cant find them like i use to but if i could i would continue to purchase them. Use to see them at wholefoods and sprouts but not anymore.. (well the lemonade flavor at least)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I am a big fan of all things tea, yet it is not always at my reach and convinience to sit down and brew myself a cup. Pure Leaf tea is simply delicous, easy to just grab and go, and has a great price too. I love that it is not too sweet, or too bitter, and I definitely reccomend this to others.
Dalisha M.
Dalisha M.
Albany , NY
Love Pure Leaf. Tastes great. Not too sweet either and doesn't contain a lot of sugar I believe and is very healthy. I love that it's tea but it's also juice. So, whenever I'm in the mood for tea but don't want it to be the regular hot tea. I buy Pure Leaf usually the pack of them.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Iced Tea that they have on my campus. Its sweet, not too sweet, lemony, but not too sour. It has the perfect balance. Sugar content isn't enormously high which makes it a great refreshing drink on the go! always would recommend to others.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Great Falls, MT
Delicious! When we went on our last road trip I wanted to get away from my typical soda. So I chose this! I was pleasantly surprised, and will grab this again and again. It was not too expensive and has wonderful taste! It isn't too sweet which I loved!
Dani W.
Dani W.
This tea is amazing and refreshing especially on a hot day. Personally the only improvement I could see if possibly taking out some sugar, but over all it met my expectations and was in my price range. Yes I would buy this product again. There you go!
Anne R.
Anne R.
Dumfries, VA
These ice tea drinks are very good. The flavor is amazing. I drink these very often. They did meet my expectations. All of the flavors are good and they have a good value. I will keep buying these and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
May 7, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Green 1.74 Lt
I just recently tried it and I already prefer this brand over Lipton & Snapple. It doesn't have a bitter taste at the end, which is always one of my pet peeves when drinking the other brands. I have to buy it next time I go food shopping!
Trini D.
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?