BY PURE LEAF #16 in Tea

Pure Leaf??? Real Brewed Lemon Tea.
Lemon with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.
59 fl oz (1.84 qt) 1.74 L.

Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Foodie Expert
I started drinking this in college because they began buying these instead of another iced tea they had previously stocked in our store. I love it! It tastes healthier than regular iced teas, like it doesn't have as much sugar, but still quenches your sugar craving. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it
Melanie D.
Great taste, not too sweet which I love about it. I’m a person who doesn’t like Sweet that much and this is the only tea I like out in the market. There’s no after taste not like other teas. Lipton Pure Leaf Honey Green Tea 6 - 18.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Laura S.
Carthage, MO
Foodie Expert
I'm from the south, so o know what Good tea tastes like. Pure Leaf tea delivers! It doesn't have that funny after taste that a lot of other brands do. It's just good tea, plain and simple!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Foodie Expert
Love lemon in my tea. This is great if you don't have time to make some, I want to say this is around $2 and so delicious. Perfect amount of lemon. It's not to bitter. This is really one of my favorite drinks. Although I don't get it often I usually only drink water but when I want to switch things up I grab one of these!
Shannon O.
St. Louis
I love this drink! It is not sweet and has just the right amount of lemon! I do not drink sweet tea, and this gives me a good flavor when I don’t just want regular tea.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
i'm sorry but not that good of a product. i'm more of a sweet tea kind of gal, and this one just disappointed. probably because it wasn't sweet. maybe it would be good for someone who enjoys bland tea with no taste, but you will not see this girl spending her money to buy this no siree
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Pure Leaf Tea is my favorite brand of iced tea. It is not too sweet and has a real tea flavor. I buy it from Target, however, I give it four stars because it is expensive and I wish they sold it in cans. The plastic is so bad for the environment. I also enjoy other flavors of this tea.
Christina G.
I like the taste of this tea a lot. The only problem is the sugar. I know it isn't a diet tea, but i do wish it had fewer grams of sugar and still had a good taste. There isn't really an inbetween. The diet one tastes very bland, but the regular one has too much sugar.
Felicia H.
Glenside
Foodie Expert
I really don't like pure leaf. This is the only brand that my schools cafeteria has available so I've had it a few times and it just tastes so sugary and not very much like tea to me.
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
A great bottled ice tea! Not too sweet but has the lemon taste that I love in my ice tea. You can tell there isn’t a whole lot of artificial flavors. It is refreshing and delicious. I will definitely be buying this again and would definitely recommend
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?