BY PURE LEAF #53 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf??? Real Brewed Lemon Tea.
Lemon with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.
59 fl oz (1.84 qt) 1.74 L.

Alicia O.
Modesto, CA
I've tried this before and I love citrus flavors so I of course loved this. But I was looking for the bigger containers to review. I get the flavors sweet tea and unsweetened. This is the best and highest quality I've ever drank. With the sweetness and flavorings always mellow and never overwhelming or noticeably artificial. Great purchase that I get every week !!
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I started drinking this in college because they began buying these instead of another iced tea they had previously stocked in our store. I love it! It tastes healthier than regular iced teas, like it doesn't have as much sugar, but still quenches your sugar craving. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it
Melanie D.
Great taste, not too sweet which I love about it. I’m a person who doesn’t like Sweet that much and this is the only tea I like out in the market. There’s no after taste not like other teas. Lipton Pure Leaf Honey Green Tea 6 - 18.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Love lemon in my tea. This is great if you don't have time to make some, I want to say this is around $2 and so delicious. Perfect amount of lemon. It's not to bitter. This is really one of my favorite drinks. Although I don't get it often I usually only drink water but when I want to switch things up I grab one of these!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Pure Leaf Tea is my favorite brand of iced tea. It is not too sweet and has a real tea flavor. I buy it from Target, however, I give it four stars because it is expensive and I wish they sold it in cans. The plastic is so bad for the environment. I also enjoy other flavors of this tea.
Christina G.
I like the taste of this tea a lot. The only problem is the sugar. I know it isn't a diet tea, but i do wish it had fewer grams of sugar and still had a good taste. There isn't really an inbetween. The diet one tastes very bland, but the regular one has too much sugar.
MeTime M.
I like how this brand has 4 different tastes-- at least at my local supermarket it does. My favorite is the lemon one! I can't stand super sweet drinks. With a hint of lemon, it awakes the taste buds of mine. It also alerts me and makes me think it helps with my digestive system 😂
Felicia H.
Glenside
I really don't like pure leaf. This is the only brand that my schools cafeteria has available so I've had it a few times and it just tastes so sugary and not very much like tea to me.
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
A great bottled ice tea! Not too sweet but has the lemon taste that I love in my ice tea. You can tell there isn’t a whole lot of artificial flavors. It is refreshing and delicious. I will definitely be buying this again and would definitely recommend
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This tea is just fine. Its just not a go to favorite. There are good teas and great teas. This is just good.

Theyre usually available at gas stations so Ill scoop one up if im on the run. The great lemon tea is: Pure leaf sicillian lemon and honeysuckle
Trini D.
Is the lemon flavoring subtle?
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Do they add any sugur in lemon flavored tea?