BY LIPTON #85 in Tea

Pure Leaf Honey Green Tea Real Brewed Tea: All natural Brewed from real tea leaves Honey green tea with other natural flavors Sodium free Not too sweet see more...

• Is this a super sweet tea? I find the Lipton Green to be very sweet.6 Answers
  • Is this tea actually healthy for you? Does it help you loose weight? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering if anyone got the pure leaf badge...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Kmart
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
Union Bridge, MD
To me this only gets 3 stars. The product is a little bitter. I only drink GREEN TEA. So I know what it has to taste like for ME. The only other thing I drink, besides Orange Juice on some mornings. Is lemon water, so carbonation from soda is not distracting me. I have not had a carbonated soda since 2002. So this brand of iced honey sweetened green tea could be a little sweeter and a little less bitter. I gave it 3 stars though because ultimately the price of the product is very competitive with similar products produced by different brands.
linda r.
linda r.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoyed this tea no one else in my family likes it but there is something about the taste of it I enjoy when I first got it I thought i wouldn't like it but now i drink it all the time i drink this one and the just regular sweet tea one if you don't like the taste of green tea you won't like this I didn't really taste much honey but everyone has different taste buds it to me just tasted like green tea I would save give it a try you might enjoy it as much as i do
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Fraser, MI
Ever since I stopped drinking soda I've started drinking tea more often. I'm always looking for a really good tea to drink that I don't have to prove myself when on the go and pure leaf is amazing. it tastes great and has a couple different flavors as well. for anyone looking for a great all natural tea that doesn't have any added sugar or high fructose corn syrup, this is definitely the one you want to drink.
Diana R.
Diana R.
I enjoy this tea because it has a nice subtle green tea flavor. I like that it has honey as a natural sweetener, and it is not overly "Southern style" super sweet (just not my preference). It has a slight citrus undertone that I wasnt expecting. It isnt unpleasant, but I would have preferred to have that listed on the bottle.
Rosita L.
Rosita L.
Brooklyn, NY
Best bottle tea company ever! I love pure leaf tea. I always have these in the green tea ones fridge. I love the favor. It's not water down and it's not too sweet. It's a great balance. You can really taste the green tea with the perfect amout of sugar. It makes you feel like your have a good cold cup of honestly good tea.
Neicey B.
Neicey B.
Charleston, SC
Sometimes I decide to be slightly health conscious and this tea is perfect for that. It is not is fresh as brewing your own team, but very close. My favorite part about it is that it isn't too sweet. It tastes like it was naturally flavored. It's the best option for healthy plus bottled! Downside, it is kind of pricey.
Liz J.
Liz J.
I love green tea, but my husband never gave it a chance. About a month ago I introduced him to this tea, and he loves it! It has a sweet taste, but not overpowering. It tastes so clean and refreshing and great for summertime!! I am really glad we found a brand that has great green tea, that we can both enjoy!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Tampa, FL
I tried this out the other day because I love green tea especially with a little drip of honey to add some flavor depth; however, this was WAY too sweet for me. I personally enjoy herbal tea so this was like drinking sweet tea for me. Plain green unsweetened tea would be preferable here!
Ivy F.
Ivy F.
Austin, TX
This Green Tea is an amazing low calorie option for anyone on the go or just needing a good system detox! The packaging is a super nice and clean look! The alternatives to this tea don't even compare!!! This tea is so much more bold and flavorful than any of the alternatives! 10/10!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, PA
I love green tea. I was skeptical to try this brand due to the color of the tea. I really enjoyed the flavor and often find myself craving the refreshing flavor. I like the packaging, however its so good that the drink goes too fast. This is my go to drink for the pool or the beach.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Piggott, AR
Is this a super sweet tea? I find the Lipton Green to be very sweet.
Hannah
Hannah
Is this tea actually healthy for you? Does it help you loose weight?
Kenna R.
Kenna R.
I was wondering if anyone got the pure leaf badge it is asking me to review 2 products that i cannot find on here pure leaf black tea with vanilla and citrus green tea ..please help im at 90% to get my badge and this last part is holding me up.