BY PURE LEAF

Black tea leaves are hand-selected and brewed to create a fine fresh tasting tea. Real sugar sweetens this tea to perfection. All natural, brewed from real tea leaves.

• What is everyone's favorite flavor of Pure Leaf Tea2 Answers
  • Does it come in packs? Glass bottles? Or just the one in ...3 Answers
  • Does this drink taste bitter?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Doylestown
My favorite sweet tea! Very sweet as implied, smooth black tea flavor as well. The taste of the tea is not hidden by the sweetness as is with other brands. Reasonably priced. As a tea lover in general, hot or cold sweet or black, I definitely tell everyone about this brand. Lipton has definitely improved over the years and this brand of theirs is definitely my favorite!
danielle a.
United States
Hands down best sweet tea there is. I haven't had anything that comes close to this. I lived in Florida for a while and the south has the absolute best sweet tea there is. This is the closest a northerner can get😊
Danielle M.
Lake como, FL
I love that this tea doesn't have the after taste that other bottled teas have. It has a nice tea taste and is nice and sweet. My daughter drinks this regularly and loves how sweet it is. This tea is similar to the sweetness we make our iced tea at home. Overall a good product.
Arachelle B.
I love sweet tea, but most brands really aren't sweet enough for someone from the south. I don't see this tea available at a lot of the stores near my college, but I always get it when it is available. It has a nice flavor and actually tastes like sweet tea.
Star W.
United States
If you're a fan of real sweet, sweet tea like a true southern then this is the tea for you! It not only taste great but is super sweet (which I love) so It's a win win. Doesn't have a funny taste to it at all either.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Delicious sweet tea!! Plenty of product to drink and different sizes to select from, taste delicious, fair pricing and it never disappoints. It’s always in the same bottles too so you never can miss it❤️
Ragan B.
My favorite!!! I definitely will buy this all the time! It’s very cheap! It tastes like McDonald’s tea! If you haven’t tried it you should definitely:) it’s the best flavor! I definitely recommend it!
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
I know it's not the healthiest drink to drink but this pure leaf extra sweet tea is ya girls go to this is the drink I drink every day is so good , I love the bitter brewed tea taste . It's a drink I will suggest people to try ,it will be worth your money !
Niki K.
warrenton
The extra sweet is the best! There is no argument! It’s like syrup! Next best thing to real southern tea. Also makes a great drink chaser! Aaaaand the label is purple!!!
Tamarraw C.
Galloway, NJ
I buy these every shopping trip. In my area they are less last $3 for this large bottle. The extra sweet is my favorite because it taste like southern sweet tea, to me.
Keiline O.
Does this drink taste bitter?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Where can I purchase this tea?
Jade H.
Does anyone know if these come in a 6pack or more??
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Does this product come in gallons? If so I would be delighted to buy a lot of them.
Dayveona R.