BY PURE LEAF #35 in Iced Tea

Black tea leaves are hand-selected and brewed to create a fine fresh tasting tea. Real sugar sweetens this tea to perfection. All natural, brewed from real tea leaves.

• What is everyone's favorite flavor of Pure Leaf Tea2 Answers
  • Does it come in packs? Glass bottles? Or just the one in ...3 Answers
  • Does this drink taste bitter?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Doylestown
My favorite sweet tea! Very sweet as implied, smooth black tea flavor as well. The taste of the tea is not hidden by the sweetness as is with other brands. Reasonably priced. As a tea lover in general, hot or cold sweet or black, I definitely tell everyone about this brand. Lipton has definitely improved over the years and this brand of theirs is definitely my favorite!
danielle a.
United States
Hands down best sweet tea there is. I haven't had anything that comes close to this. I lived in Florida for a while and the south has the absolute best sweet tea there is. This is the closest a northerner can get😊
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I love that this tea doesn't have the after taste that other bottled teas have. It has a nice tea taste and is nice and sweet. My daughter drinks this regularly and loves how sweet it is. This tea is similar to the sweetness we make our iced tea at home. Overall a good product.
Arachelle B.
I love sweet tea, but most brands really aren't sweet enough for someone from the south. I don't see this tea available at a lot of the stores near my college, but I always get it when it is available. It has a nice flavor and actually tastes like sweet tea.
Jessica A.
Concord, NC
This is my go to drink when I’m enjoying lunch. I have this to wash it on down and this is very good value and nice packaging as well as room for improvement also. I buy this all the time and would buy it again.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Delicious sweet tea!! Plenty of product to drink and different sizes to select from, taste delicious, fair pricing and it never disappoints. It’s always in the same bottles too so you never can miss it❤️
Ragan B.
My favorite!!! I definitely will buy this all the time! It’s very cheap! It tastes like McDonald’s tea! If you haven’t tried it you should definitely:) it’s the best flavor! I definitely recommend it!
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
I know it's not the healthiest drink to drink but this pure leaf extra sweet tea is ya girls go to this is the drink I drink every day is so good , I love the bitter brewed tea taste . It's a drink I will suggest people to try ,it will be worth your money !
Chelsea D.
bucyrus
I love this brand. The extra sweet tea is the perfect amount of sweet for me! It’s also convenient that these are available in packs rather than just individuals.
barbara B.
Gainesville, FL
This has to be one of my top favorite teas I have ever drank I can drink a whole one of these in one day mind u I drink a lot of tea but this has the best fresh brewed taste than most tea that have that citric acid taste that over powers the tea this has a great balance between them I enjoy this so much and where I live its a better deal to buy the 64 oz bottle than the 12-16 oz ones
Keiline O.
Does this drink taste bitter?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Where can I purchase this tea?
Jade H.
Does anyone know if these come in a 6pack or more??
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Does this product come in gallons? If so I would be delighted to buy a lot of them.
Dayveona R.