BY PURE LEAF #53 in Iced Tea

Black tea leaves are hand-selected and brewed to create a fine fresh tasting tea. Real sugar sweetens this tea to perfection. All natural, brewed from real tea leaves.

• What is everyone's favorite flavor of Pure Leaf Tea2 Answers
  • Does it come in packs? Glass bottles? Or just the one in the photo? 3 Answers
  • Does this drink taste bitter?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ragan B.
My favorite!!! I definitely will buy this all the time! It’s very cheap! It tastes like McDonald’s tea! If you haven’t tried it you should definitely:) it’s the best flavor! I definitely recommend it!
Becca T.
Dover , PA
I love sweet tea! This sweet tea is one of my favorites. The only issue I have with it is that it doesn’t taste as good when it’s warm. We buy this tea a lot. The good thing is that it’s generally always on sale so it’s pretty cheap most of the time!
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I love that this tea doesn't have the after taste that other bottled teas have. It has a nice tea taste and is nice and sweet. My daughter drinks this regularly and loves how sweet it is. This tea is similar to the sweetness we make our iced tea at home. Overall a good product.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I love this tea! It’s my favorite! It’s decently priced and super sweet without just tasting like pure sugar. The tea taste is amazing. I highly recommend this tea! They also have a less sweet one if this is too much for you!
Arachelle B.
I love sweet tea, but most brands really aren't sweet enough for someone from the south. I don't see this tea available at a lot of the stores near my college, but I always get it when it is available. It has a nice flavor and actually tastes like sweet tea.
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
This is my go to drink when I’m enjoying lunch. I have this to wash it on down and this is very good value and nice packaging as well as room for improvement also. I buy this all the time and would buy it again.
Chelsea D.
bucyrus
I love this brand. The extra sweet tea is the perfect amount of sweet for me! It’s also convenient that these are available in packs rather than just individuals.
barbara B.
Gainesville, FL
This has to be one of my top favorite teas I have ever drank I can drink a whole one of these in one day mind u I drink a lot of tea but this has the best fresh brewed taste than most tea that have that citric acid taste that over powers the tea this has a great balance between them I enjoy this so much and where I live its a better deal to buy the 64 oz bottle than the 12-16 oz ones
Lauren S.
I love sweet tea and I love extra sweet tea even more. This is what I like to call a bottle of southern girls' dreams. I buy this product all the time. It is so affordable and convenient in the individual bottles. I can take a bottle or two anywhere with me & have it on hand. I highly recommend this for any southern sweet tea loving people.
Alexandra P.
This is my go-to drink since I gave up drinking pop/soda/cola. It's definitely extra sweet, but I feel like fast food sweet tea is worse. This tastes like home brewed sweet tea, without all of the weird aftertastes lingering. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it as far as taste and convenience go.
Keiline O.
Does this drink taste bitter?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Where can I purchase this tea?
Jade H.
Does anyone know if these come in a 6pack or more??
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Does this product come in gallons? If so I would be delighted to buy a lot of them.
Dayveona R.