Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #89 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
The tea flavor is less prevalent than I wished to would be, and it is immediately obvious that this is a "diet" product. I wish they could bypass that lasting sticky diet flavor.
Christina Z.
Kingsburg, CA
This tea is wonderful, it tasted great and cured my thirst after a run. I loved the color of the tea and it didn't feel like a diet tea. Its a wonderful alternate to water.
Cindy W.
I can't have a lot of sugar but with the Lipton pure leaf real Brewer diet lemon iced tea it is just the right amount of sweetness I've been looking for. Its always a refreshing drink especially on a hot day.
leslie r.
Aurora, IL
super obsessed with these, the flavor is incredible. definitely a go to!! anyone that needs tea, this is the best one. i've recommended these to so many people and i've heart great reviews of them
Jennifer T.
I have recently started cutting sugar from my diet and this tea is delicious and a great alternative to other Sweet and T's. All Lipton teas that I've tasted are delicious it is my go to for Tea choice
Cristie G.
Because my husband is a diabetic he needs all his drinks to say "free" or "lite" so when we find his favorite drinks like this it's heaven for him. I hate when he's restricted on his drinks. The taste of the black tea is so pure like it has been filtered a few times before being given bottled. That is the secret to good team a nice filtered , clean taste.
Nicole W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love love love pure leaf. It is my favorite tea of all time. I am so obsessed that buy it in the little containers and the large one. I get it anytime I see it at the store or gas station
member-654579949
Doerun, GA
I absolutely love this tea. It is so sweet and refreshing. It is one of my favorites. It is blended together perfectly and the packaging is nice as well. I have purchased this product a few times.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I used to hate tea, especially diet until I tried this one. It is the only tea that I actually enjoy drinking and I buy them in bulk. They are on the pricier side, however, they are just so swarth it. I pack one with my lunch monday through friday. They taste amazing. I buy the, in bulk at sams.
Lisa V.
I am very fussy when it comes to what ice tea I drink, last week I had the pleasure of trying my first bottle of Real Brewed Tea Diet with Lemon, I couldn't believe how delicious it was! I think I found my new favorite tea. I would recommend you try this tea for yourself! Not just is it affordable but it's delicious.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?