Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #30 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Erika S.
Clermont, FL
I bought this one time. Bot keen on the fake lemon and diet tea aftertaste that this tea left on my pallette. Would not purchase again, however I do enjoy the unsweet and diet mint pure leaf teas!
This iced tea taste so good because it has lemon inside. It's not too strong and it taste fresh. Compared to most teas, this tea is healthier and better tasting. I would recommend this brand
Kaylee R.
Hackensack, NJ
Pure leaf Real brewed tea Buy a lemon is amazing I am repeating consumer who love this really affordable and has a nice flavor you it will melt in your mouth, I would totally recommend this product to you!
Kim G.
pell city alabama
The tea has good flavor an it's very refreshing. The lemon taste is a little to strong for me but over all a good tea. It's not expensive so if you like to try new things then it's worth trying. I won't buy the lemon flavor again I'll try something different.
Melissa M.
Deltona, FL
lemom is my favorite especially with lemon I like the diet too because its hard to enjoy something when it packs on more and more calories Especially love this product Love tea love lemon
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I love tea so it doesn't even matter if it's lemon, peach, or just normal tea. But I have a thing for lemon teas, they are just refreshing and quenches your thirst.
Sarah R.
Gilbert , AZ
This is one of my favorite teas to drink. The unsweetened is very much unsweetened so be prepared to add your own if you want to sweeten it to your own liking.
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
I was born & raised in the south therefore sweet tea is just something I have to have! However the diet version of this tea is great! Tastes wonderful without all the extra sugar.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
The tea flavor is less prevalent than I wished to would be, and it is immediately obvious that this is a "diet" product. I wish they could bypass that lasting sticky diet flavor.
Dennis W.
Works great i would recommend this product to everyone my hole family drink it in they thinks its amazing. Staying healthy is the best way to be grow in have a hole better life
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?