Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #30 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Corrinna G.
Fresno, CA
Recommend for diabetics my dad drinks these almost everyday. I don't like them but always get them for my dad. There healthy and delicious for tea people. They meet every expectations for sweet tea. Affordable.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
If you need a quick tea fix but want to be careful with your calories, I would recommend it. It's a little less flavorful but you can't really tell a huge difference. For diet tea it's pretty good. I like it. The lemon isn't too much or anything.
Erica R.
Columbia, TN
I have been recently introduced to this tea and I love the diet option, especially with lemon. It beats any restaurant style sweet tea in every aspect and is the healthier option. Would definitely recommend!
Lori M.
10003
Best tea ever! I love the flavor! It taste so natural and it is affordable. I love the different flavors but this is my favorite. It definitely quenched my thirst. It's perfect with ice and for the summer
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I really like Lipton tea. I also really love lemon in my tea, so this is perfect! All the Lipton tea flavors are delicious! It's also very affordable and easy to find in most gas stations or grocery stores.
Julia A.
I should have just got the regular version of this lemon tea but I decided to go for diet since less calories and less sugar. It tasted pretty good despite the strong chemical flavor that literally left my mouth dry. Wouldn't buy again.
Shara P.
I don't like sweet teas and this is perfect! It's refreshing, light, and quenches my thirst! I normally only drink hot tea, but this is one of my go to's when I'm wanting a cold drink. I'd definitely repurchase again!
Noa W.
Ooh I tasted this one and I absolutely loved it! It was very sweetened but really good tho. I only got it one time but liked it a lot. It was actually better than I expected. I totally recommend this!
Kristen S.
This was good diet tea option for grab n go tea options. At the end of the day yes you can tell its diet but it still had good flavor. High quality tea is always a plus and pure leaf is a brand I trust.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?