Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #87 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Glad they have a diet option with less sugar content. I honestly don't like most bottled teas for their high sugar content. So normally o go unflavored, but this one is nice.
Kate K.
Oviedo, FL
Love the taste! Even though it's diet, still refreshing and classic. I like that they are sold in individual bottles to be taken on the go, but it is also nice to have the half gallon for home.
Erika S.
Clermont, FL
I bought this one time. Bot keen on the fake lemon and diet tea aftertaste that this tea left on my pallette. Would not purchase again, however I do enjoy the unsweet and diet mint pure leaf teas!
This iced tea taste so good because it has lemon inside. It's not too strong and it taste fresh. Compared to most teas, this tea is healthier and better tasting. I would recommend this brand
Kaylee R.
Hackensack, NJ
Pure leaf Real brewed tea Buy a lemon is amazing I am repeating consumer who love this really affordable and has a nice flavor you it will melt in your mouth, I would totally recommend this product to you!
Nina S.
Crandall
Like I said I love love love sweeeeetttt tea!!!! I used to work at a convenience store and always had to have one on break I would eat my lunch and drink me a pure leaf
Kim G.
pell city alabama
The tea has good flavor an it's very refreshing. The lemon taste is a little to strong for me but over all a good tea. It's not expensive so if you like to try new things then it's worth trying. I won't buy the lemon flavor again I'll try something different.
Melissa M.
Deltona, FL
lemom is my favorite especially with lemon I like the diet too because its hard to enjoy something when it packs on more and more calories Especially love this product Love tea love lemon
Stephanie X.
Jber, AK
I love tea so it doesn't even matter if it's lemon, peach, or just normal tea. But I have a thing for lemon teas, they are just refreshing and quenches your thirst.
Sarah R.
Gilbert, AZ
This is one of my favorite teas to drink. The unsweetened is very much unsweetened so be prepared to add your own if you want to sweeten it to your own liking.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?

back