Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #30 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cheva R.
Orlando, FL
I really dont like sugar and this tea is so so so perfect for me. one complaint though is that it tends to have an after taste that kinda bothers me but trust me that has not stop me from buying and drinking it. It is mad affordable and I alway get them in packs
Allyssa P.
Scottsdale , AZ
I LOVE a refreshing and light tea option! Although I would love to be able to head to Starbucks everyday for a pink drink or even the green tea lemonade, that's not the best way to get a six pack. This is JUST as refreshing and yummy, with half the calories and sugar!
Angela T.
Knoxville , TN
I seriously cannot say enough good about this !!! Tastes like fresh black just brewed tea with just a squeeze of fresh lemon!!! Very great value and I usually find it on the go at my favorite gas stations!!! Such a great taste!!
Jessica S.
The flavor of this tea is pretty good. It's not too sweet and doesn't taste like straight sugar like Nestea. I still prefer regular brewed tea as opposed to bottled tea, but if I'm grabbing something on the go this is my go to.
delanie b.
Elliottsburg, PA
great taste, the only tea I drink anymore. its very tasty and healthy as well!!!!!!!!!! it is a great product for what you are buying. i drink this tea all the time and I'm obsessed, its very affordable. i would buy over and over again. i highly recommend this.
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
This tea is pretty tasty but I'm not giving it 5 stars because I've had better. The product is a good price and good quality. I would buy again and in fact I have multiple times. I recommend to anyone who like lemon ice tea.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I got this because I love tea. But compared to what I make at home it just tastes artificial. When compared to others I would say it's better but I still would probably grab water instead. I wouldn't recommend to others.
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This is my all time favorite drink! Much healthier than pop and it tastes 10 times better! I love the taste and everything about this drink. Even the bottle is a unique shape. I buy these daily and will continue to do so!
Cass S.
Amazing tea ! I'm not a big soda fan but I do like my tea , especially this brand ! The peach flavor would have to be my favorite but , this one and all of them are really smooth drinks & not super sweet , just perfect !
Phillip V.
One of my staple drinks when I order lunch it's good a good bit of flavor well balanced low in calories. These are a much better option then soda and a lot of other drinks offered at most sand which/pizza places.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?