Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julia A.
I should have just got the regular version of this lemon tea but I decided to go for diet since less calories and less sugar. It tasted pretty good despite the strong chemical flavor that literally left my mouth dry. Wouldn't buy again.
Shara P.
I don't like sweet teas and this is perfect! It's refreshing, light, and quenches my thirst! I normally only drink hot tea, but this is one of my go to's when I'm wanting a cold drink. I'd definitely repurchase again!
Noa W.
Ooh I tasted this one and I absolutely loved it! It was very sweetened but really good tho. I only got it one time but liked it a lot. It was actually better than I expected. I totally recommend this!
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
This was good diet tea option for grab n go tea options. At the end of the day yes you can tell its diet but it still had good flavor. High quality tea is always a plus and pure leaf is a brand I trust.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Yecenia M.
San Fernando, CA
I'll give it a four star since I hardly drink juice teas. This is a good drink to get when you're on a diet and want little bit sugar added to wake you up this is the drink to go. This is so delicious I recommend this drink.
Alexandra C.
Los Angeles
I've recently been obsessed with Leaf Tea!!! It just adds a refreshing side whenever I'm eating. It's a good price value! A little too much sugar but there's also choices that are unsweetened.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Pure Leaf is great but tends to have a lot of calories. Can be used great as a chaser. Harder to find and has more sugar and less tea, I personally prefer to make my own iced tea than to purchase sugary ones.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Glad they have a diet option with less sugar content. I honestly don't like most bottled teas for their high sugar content. So normally o go unflavored, but this one is nice.
Erika S.
Clermont, FL
I bought this one time. Bot keen on the fake lemon and diet tea aftertaste that this tea left on my pallette. Would not purchase again, however I do enjoy the unsweet and diet mint pure leaf teas!
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?