Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #84 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Clara B.
Albuquerque, NM
I like how this tea doesn't taste like diet but still doesn't have the sugar in it! It is very affordable and I know lots of people would love this taste. AI like how it comes in a plastic bottle and the presentation of the bottle is very nice. I still buy this all the time!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
This has got to be my favorite tea today. I stopped drinking the fountain drink teas with the high fructose corn syrup. I don't remember if this had any of that in it, but I enjoy this tea and their many other flavors. The mint is the best!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Refreshing! An inexpensive and tasty beverage to grab when I am out and about! It's not too lemony and it doesn't have that crazy aftertaste that some diet teas have. Yum.
Allyssa P.
Scottsdale , AZ
I LOVE a refreshing and light tea option! Although I would love to be able to head to Starbucks everyday for a pink drink or even the green tea lemonade, that's not the best way to get a six pack. This is JUST as refreshing and yummy, with half the calories and sugar!
Cheva R.
Orlando, FL
I really dont like sugar and this tea is so so so perfect for me. one complaint though is that it tends to have an after taste that kinda bothers me but trust me that has not stop me from buying and drinking it. It is mad affordable and I alway get them in packs
Angela T.
Knoxville , TN
I seriously cannot say enough good about this !!! Tastes like fresh black just brewed tea with just a squeeze of fresh lemon!!! Very great value and I usually find it on the go at my favorite gas stations!!! Such a great taste!!
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
This tea is pretty tasty but I'm not giving it 5 stars because I've had better. The product is a good price and good quality. I would buy again and in fact I have multiple times. I recommend to anyone who like lemon ice tea.
delanie b.
Elliottsburg, PA
great taste, the only tea I drink anymore. its very tasty and healthy as well!!!!!!!!!! it is a great product for what you are buying. i drink this tea all the time and I'm obsessed, its very affordable. i would buy over and over again. i highly recommend this.
Cass S.
Amazing tea ! I'm not a big soda fan but I do like my tea , especially this brand ! The peach flavor would have to be my favorite but , this one and all of them are really smooth drinks & not super sweet , just perfect !
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This is my all time favorite drink! Much healthier than pop and it tastes 10 times better! I love the taste and everything about this drink. Even the bottle is a unique shape. I buy these daily and will continue to do so!
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?