Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #30 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Russell T.
Tucson
This comes closest to the actual Pure Leaf product I buy which is just good ol' unsweetened. Great for people on a diet watching their calorie and sugar consumption. Beats soda hands down in that regard. It's pretty refreshing. Would buy again.
Gracie O.
Coupeville, WA
If you're looking for a go-to drink and you like tea then this is perfect for you! It's tasty and accessible at many grocery stores. I drink this tea all the time and I'm sure you would love it too! It comes in many flavors that never get old!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
This has got to be my favorite tea today. I stopped drinking the fountain drink teas with the high fructose corn syrup. I don't remember if this had any of that in it, but I enjoy this tea and their many other flavors. The mint is the best!
Clara B.
Albuquerque, NM
I like how this tea doesn't taste like diet but still doesn't have the sugar in it! It is very affordable and I know lots of people would love this taste. AI like how it comes in a plastic bottle and the presentation of the bottle is very nice. I still buy this all the time!
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
This is my altimeter favorite tea, I have been a sweet tea drinker for many years until I found this at my local Kroger and I have been loving it every since . The price point is very reasonable, I only wish they came in like a six pack
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm a tea lover and this is one of my go to tea especially when I'm on the road. It's easy to travel with and the tea taste good, it's not sweet, it's light and refreshing, I would not change anything about the taste. I would but it again and I would recommend this tea to others.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Refreshing! An inexpensive and tasty beverage to grab when I am out and about! It's not too lemony and it doesn't have that crazy aftertaste that some diet teas have. Yum.
Cheva R.
Orlando, FL
I really dont like sugar and this tea is so so so perfect for me. one complaint though is that it tends to have an after taste that kinda bothers me but trust me that has not stop me from buying and drinking it. It is mad affordable and I alway get them in packs
Angela T.
Knoxville , TN
I seriously cannot say enough good about this !!! Tastes like fresh black just brewed tea with just a squeeze of fresh lemon!!! Very great value and I usually find it on the go at my favorite gas stations!!! Such a great taste!!
Jessica S.
The flavor of this tea is pretty good. It's not too sweet and doesn't taste like straight sugar like Nestea. I still prefer regular brewed tea as opposed to bottled tea, but if I'm grabbing something on the go this is my go to.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?