Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #28 in Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara G.
I am a type 1 diabetic so I’m always open to trying new diet drinks. I especially love it when iced tea brands make “diet” sweet teas. This one gets only 4 stars because the lemon flavor part of it is quite...”cleaning product”-like. I would try just a plain “diet” version of it if I found it at a convienence store and didn’t want to go with a diet soda.
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
I like this atea a lot however, I prefer it in the new packaging, they have them in a glass bottle now different flavors but they taste better. Otherwise this was the tea brand I preferred to purchase.
Liv N.
The amount of times I have tried to like this brand of tea is depressing. I am sorry but it is absolutely horrible.... I have tried almost every flavor and none have them have been even slightly appetizing. I have totally given up on the tea I would rather just drink regular sweet tea and live with the sugar...
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 sweet tea goes a long way here in the South it's one of the best things you can drink I love making mine to drink along with a Southern meal such as fried chicken and mashed potatoes but anytime sweet tea is great after you've been outside working along hard day and you're hot and sweaty a nice big glass of this kind of iced tea is great
Daniella D.
Lemon tea is not my thing.😕 DIET tea is not my thing.🤷🏻‍♀️ I really thought I would like it but i honestly don’t.

Sweet regular tea is my thing.😂
Just my personal preference.

3 out of 5 stars.⭐️
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Nina S.
Crandall
Like I said I love love love sweeeeetttt tea!!!! I used to work at a convenience store and always had to have one on break I would eat my lunch and drink me a pure leaf
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
I was born & raised in the south therefore sweet tea is just something I have to have! However the diet version of this tea is great! Tastes wonderful without all the extra sugar.
Susan C.
Cincinnati, OH
This tea is so good! It is refreshing and tastes so good you won't know it is diet. This is my drink of choice. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a diet drink that doesn't have an after taste.
amy l.
This is actually my least favorite drink. While i was dieting and really craving a beverage other than water I went for this because it has less than 100 calories. However, this was a really bad decision. When you first drink it there's nothing wrong but the tea has a really gross after taste like stale artificial lemon, its hard to describe. Don't waste your money and your calories on this, i drank half of mine and threw the rest out.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?