Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Heidee L.Lipton® Pure Leaf Real Brewed Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PURE LEAF #83 in Iced Tea

Pure Leaf™ Diet Lemon Real Brewed Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Fresh brewed taste.
No preservatives.
No added color.

• Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas 2 Answers
  • Does this product zero calories?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara G.
I am a type 1 diabetic so I’m always open to trying new diet drinks. I especially love it when iced tea brands make “diet” sweet teas. This one gets only 4 stars because the lemon flavor part of it is quite...”cleaning product”-like. I would try just a plain “diet” version of it if I found it at a convienence store and didn’t want to go with a diet soda.
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 sweet tea goes a long way here in the South it's one of the best things you can drink I love making mine to drink along with a Southern meal such as fried chicken and mashed potatoes but anytime sweet tea is great after you've been outside working along hard day and you're hot and sweaty a nice big glass of this kind of iced tea is great
Daniella D.
Lemon tea is not my thing.😕 DIET tea is not my thing.🤷🏻‍♀️ I really thought I would like it but i honestly don’t.

Sweet regular tea is my thing.😂
Just my personal preference.

3 out of 5 stars.⭐️
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
I like this atea a lot however, I prefer it in the new packaging, they have them in a glass bottle now different flavors but they taste better. Otherwise this was the tea brand I preferred to purchase.
Susan C.
Cincinnati, OH
This tea is so good! It is refreshing and tastes so good you won't know it is diet. This is my drink of choice. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a diet drink that doesn't have an after taste.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven’t had any of these that I don’t care for. These are very tasty. It’s well worth the extra cost of similar teas, especially because they’re such better quality.
amy l.
This is actually my least favorite drink. While i was dieting and really craving a beverage other than water I went for this because it has less than 100 calories. However, this was a really bad decision. When you first drink it there's nothing wrong but the tea has a really gross after taste like stale artificial lemon, its hard to describe. Don't waste your money and your calories on this, i drank half of mine and threw the rest out.
Amanda C.
Jersey City, NJ
I have literally tried every kind of Pure Leaf product and I am OBSESSED! I cant explain it fully but the taste is just impeccable. I really enjoy having a Pure Leaf drink when its hot out or I am in the house reading some books, and even when Im running errands. And of course when I am eating!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
I think pure leaf is the best prepackaged tea you can buy. It is just as the name says pure. It tastes very natural. I am an iced tea lover always have been sometimes ill choose a restaurant based on how good thier tea is. If that says anything. Great choice for any fellow tea lovers
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Is it really sweet? I have had this problem with other teas
Ashley A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Does this product zero calories?