Lipton Pure Leaf® Peach Real Brewed Tea 6-18.5 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Suzanne D.

BY PURE LEAF

At Pure Leaf, we believe the best things in life are real and simple. But sometimes, simplicity takes a little more work. Before each pure leaf brew is freshly bottled and sealed, our tea leaves are given a lot of love and attention, resulting in refreshing, leaf brewed tea (not from powder or concentrate). see more...

Lori T.
Marion, IN
I loved it! Tast d great and was exactly what I consider d it was going to taste like. Lipton tea never fails to make good products and are dependable when looking for good tasting and healthy drinks. My hey and lived it as well as my mother in law.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
This is the only tea I've found that doesn't have an overly artificial peach flavor. These convenient bottles pack just the right amount of sweetness and peach flavor.
ESMERALDA M.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
soy amante de los iced teas y creo que lipton tiene un sabor unico , e incluso tiene diferentes sabores de acuerdo a tu gusto!!!//I am a lover of iced teas and I think lipton has a unique flavor, and even has different flavors for your taste !!!
Shelby B.
Surprise,AZ
I love the flavor of this tea! Any time I go to my local corner store I either choice the peach or raspberry, but it is always this brand. Their tea is so smooth and refreshing.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Pure Leaf is some of the best teas I've had and to add a touch of peach flavoring to the blend is genius! Perfect for the summer time. Crisp, clean and refreshing.
Hanna S.
Rochester, NY
My favorite flavor of pure leaf tea, and quite possibly my favorite iced tea to drink, it doesnt have a super sweet flavor but is still delicous
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I use to not like this tea! I got this tea the other day it was really good. I love this flavor. You can never go wrong with peach.!
Kortnee C.
Houston
As you all know I like my pure leaf especially in the flavor peach it just gives it the perfect flavor and sweetness and great price
Tara B.
Kittanning, PA
Love this as there is no additional.sugar in it. It has just the right amount of flavoring to no overpower the tea taste also
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
A really good bottled peach tea. Has a nice flavor. One of my favorite bottled teas. Will definitely repurchase again

back