BY LIPTON

Details

Lipton Pure Green Tea: Kosher 150mg tea flavonoids per serving.Lipton Pure Green Tea bags have a delightfully light, fresh, and non-bitter taste that is simply delicious. Make yourself a cup of uplifting goodness with the naturally light and fresh taste of Lipton Green tea.

Riley P.
N Highlands, CA
I drink pure green tea 🍵 every morning and every now and then I will buy this brand! It has good flavor, although it’s not my absolute favorite brand. It is pretty cheap though; I bought it at rite aid for about $2!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I usually love Lipton green tea, the separate bags so it stays fresher and stronger flavor. More expensive, but love it... Well until I opened the second side today and made my morning green tea. My nose is kinda stuffy but my daughter said the apt smells like fish. Huh went to blow my nose went looking every where for smell. It was my tea!! I thought no way, so I took a sip it even tasted like fish. So I dumped it out and made another cup, same thing happened so I tossed the rest of the box. I'll try to get another box but if it's fishy again I'll buy store brand.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
This is my favorite green tea brand. It has great flavor, I like that it comes in both decaf and caffeinated so I can have an option depending on my mood for the day. I always turn to this tea when I am feeling il, or if i just want a simple green tea. It also makes amazing iced tea!
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
I have to have my Lipton green tea every morning! I don't like coffee with ought cream and sugar, so I like this green tea as a healthier choice. It's a great way to start my day. The green tea with lemon flavor is great, too!
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
Lipton green tea is probably the ONLY green tea I drink. I make large jugs of them and mix them with different flavors or just for my personal cups. They have the best tasting green teas to me. And for a pretty good price.
Shanna F.
merced, CA
Green tea is my favorite! I drink this hot or chilled with some sugar. I have had a couple bags that weren't fully closed at the top but other than that the packaging is fine. Not expensive and I will buy again.
Britany A.
Cordova, TN
This is an amazing brand for tea and the green tea is a very relaxing flavor. It gives antioxidants and helps you settle down after a long day. It is quite affordable for the about of tea bags you receive.
Natily S.
west Reading , PA
I love green tea and this one meets all my expectations! It tastes amazing I have bought this tea a few times. It does have a good flavor I love it for in the mornings and I will definitely be buying again
Alyssa C.
Daly City, CA
I love Lipton! I grew up drinking these teas and I can't replace it. They steep quickly and they're absolutely affordable. The flavor is amazing and it's not too strong or bitter. I always keep my pantry stocked with Lipton teas.
Elvira R.
Going to use one of my favorite products I use it not just because it has a great taste but also for the benefit that it has it helps me lose weight and that's one of the best things I would highly recommend this tea