Lipton® Pineapple Mango Iced Green Tea Mix Packages uploaded by Amanda C.Lipton® Pineapple Mango Iced Green Tea Mix Packages uploaded by Amanda C.Lipton® Pineapple Mango Iced Green Tea Mix Packages uploaded by Glenys M.

BY LIPTON

Delicious Tea Refreshment is Here! br Lipton Tea Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients: Sweetened with Honey 2 Made from Real Tea Leaves 3 Real Fruit Flavors 10 to Go Ice Tea Mix Packets With 5 calories per 8 fl oz serving and no aspartame - you know it tastes good! 2 Flavor with Other Natural Flavor 3 Tea Goodness - Contains Tea Flavonoids For good nutrition eat a variety of nutrient-dense foods and beverages within your calorie needs. 4 Lipton Tea Honey Is made from real tea leaves and contains 60mg tea flavonoids per 8 fl oz serving. Flavonoid Content of Selected Beverages Foods Lipton Mango Pineapple Iced Tea Mix - 60 mg per Serving 2 Cranberry Juice - 52 mg per Serving 3 Orange Juice - 33 mg per Serving 10-0.13 oz Packets ~ Net Wt. 1.3 oz 1-888-LIPTONT USDA Database for th see more...

• Can I drink this tea with out any sugar or milk ? 2 Answers
  • What does pineapple taste like in tea form?1 Answers
  • This sounds sooo nice , hope you can get it in europe3 Answers
Lipton® Pineapple Mango Iced Green Tea Mix Packages
  • "I received a free sample of this recently, and I was so pleased by how good this tea tasted for just mixing it a bottle of water." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this tea,,It great on the go and taste great,,I love the fact that it sweeten with honey,, and not all the chemical sweeteners.." in 11 reviews
  • "I love the way this green tea tastes you can really taste the pineapple and the mangos..it's great to use in a water bottle when you are on the go...it really quenches the thirst too" in 10 reviews
  • "I tried it once and the mango was just too much for me so I dumped out half the bottle and filled it with more water but then the artificial sweeteners just made me nauseated." in 8 reviews
  • "On a hot summer day when you have all those bottles of water stocked up but want something different this quick packs are great to toss in your bag or pour straight into the bottle and go!" in 5 reviews
MELISSA B.
Foodie Expert
I prefer green tea to black tea even though they are both delicious.  I try to drink water whenever possible but sometimes I'm craving a little more flavor.  These Pineapple Mango Iced Tea packages add the perfect amount of flavor to my water.  They are easy to keep in my desk or even in my purse.  They are easy to open up and they fit perfectly in the top of the bottle.  They even mix in the water quickly.  I will buy these again.  So tasty and so convenient.  They are also fairly priced.  Meijer has them on sale pretty often so I like to stock up.
LaTanya S.
Foodie Expert
I though this would be something easy to make on hot days but it was extremely nasty and hard to mix. It wasn't even affordable. It was over priced and the flavor wasn't their. The mix set at the bottom of the pitcher and even then I tried to add sugar it still didn't help the situation. I will not ever try another flavor of this mix again.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Love these because it's so much easier to make a portion size with this. And they have a great amount of flavors to choose from. So easy to just make and go. I especially love it for going camping because I don't have to grab a bunch of stuff for this. Just a couple of bags and I'm good to go
Angela S.
Peoria, AZ
Great tasting and a good value. It's not as sweet as I thought would be. Very refreshing and price is reasonable. It met my expectations and I do like how it didn't taste as artificial as others I've tried. Great product!
Nadine N.
Woodstock, GA
I picked these up on the way to work the other day, and i am not too happy with them. no matter how i make it, my tea still tastes pretty bitter. However, if they had a different flavor they would be great for on the go. i don't think i would repurchase
Courtney M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This tea tastes amazing and just the right sweetness. I haven't tried any other teas besides Lipton. They could change by selling boxes with more tea bags in them. I will recommend this to others, fantastic!
Sarah S.
Camas, WA
I really like these for the summer time. I dont like when teas especially packaged like this have too much sugar and this doesnt. So easy for a little lunch hang out or a big bbq with friends in the spring and summer. Great flavor options as well.
Tara K.
Foodie Expert
Great summer tea or anytime really everyone loves the flavor and they go well with just about any meal or just relaxing in the sun at the beach which is where I prefer😆
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
Foodie Expert
These were very good and easy to take with me to places. If I needed to go somewhere quickly but needed a drink, I just grab one of these with a water bottle and go!
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I enjoy the flavored Lipton teas,because I enjoy the fruity flavor.The product is low cost and good value.I love the packaging a well.Its very nice.Its very affordable,not exspensive at all.I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Foodie Expert
Is there another flavor you like as well?
Ieesha H.
Do you use your Lipton mix packages when you go out to eat? yes, i do :0)
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
Is there a version that does NOT have artificial sweeteners? A version that uses sugar?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
What interesting ways or things to you add to your tea?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Do you add anything to this tea when you drink it? Sugar? Honey?