BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton® Pyramid Teas. The unique shape of our teabags, combined with a selection of pure herbs allows for a truly exceptional tea experience.

Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
My favorite tea. I like to drink this hot, but it’s also good to drink cold instead of juice. Very helpful with headaches or if you aren’t feeling well. They’re easy to use, and the triable bag is cute!!!
Rosa C.
Aurora, CO
This tea has a really nice minty flavor because it is peppermint , but what I liked was that it sort of helped when I have a cold and it has a really nice flavor to it. I usually would recommend it if you like tea or if your down with a cold it helps me.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
The tea has good smell. It is really easy to use. You can add extra water and the tea comes out still good. The cons is the metal staple on the stop of the bag. I have to remove it before soaking the bag inside the water.
Would love to recommend and buy it.
Alicia L.
This tea has a great scent from the addition of the peppermint. The packaging is nice and simple. It is the tea I go to to help me relax after a stressful day. I would recommend this to others! A great scent and taste!
Valerie K.
San Diego , CA
Love peppermint, great for you and all I have to do is heat some water and I get a beautiful favor of tea in my mouth, easily the best brand of tea, reliable, inexpensive, and tasty
Dee A.
Quite refreshing to have a nice hot peppermint tea in the morning. On the go it just keeps me up with the great smell of it and the taste is different but great! I would buy this again in the future !
Shecara G.
I love love love peppermint tea! I try to drink a cup every night before bed. I've tried so many different brands but this Lipton brand has the best taste. It's amazing!
Kimberly n.
Wildwood, GA
I love mint tea, but it's hard to find without going to a specialty shop. It's caffeine free, but the mint still helps give you that "kick" without the crash later.
Valerie E.
Lipton peppermint herbal tea has to always be in my tea pot, no exceptions! Lipton teas are one of my favorite brands of tea that I love. As a tea enthusiast, I love to get home from work and have a nice pot brewing. A friend of mine recommended their peppermint tea, and I loved it! I loved that it was prymaid shape and once you open the package, the mint smells absolutely delicious. It's great in both taste and flavor. As a tea lover, I love how affordable a box can be and how I can go to my local Walmart to get it. I recommend this product to both family and friends, and tea lovers, like myself.
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
so yummy! you can drink this one hot or cold! a box is only a couple dollars at walmart or target or any grocery store really. it def met my expectations - if its Lipton, you know its gonna be good.