Lipton® Peach Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Angelica C.Lipton® Peach Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Janemarie S.

BY LIPTON #72 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Peach flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.

Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Potassium Citrate, Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40, Peach Juice Solids,

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle L.
I brought this last summer and I still have some left. It is very good and I do not add anything extra. I will buy this again when I run out. I brought at Jewel. I recommend this flavor to others.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
When we are bringing a drink to a fancy event we always make this peach tea with some strawberries, peaches, and blueberries to throw in it, and it's always a crowd pleaser.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
My kids love Summer Peach Sweet Tea mix. I pretty have to keep a canister in the cabinet at all times. They like it because it's sweet obviously, and I like that it isn't soda lol. I've tried other flavors and other brands but we just always come back to the peach. And It's so easy...whether you want to make a pitcher of tea, a cup or fix up a water bottle for the road. You just measure out the right amount for you, mix with water, and enjoy. Couldn't be easier. And the price is ever affordable...and if peach tea isn't your thing, Lipton has several flavors, hot or cold. Pretty much something for everyone :)
Leah H.
This is one of my favorite mixes for teas of all time. A lot of product comes in the tin. It is a relatively inexpensive for how many uses you get out of it. I will repurchase this and I believe you should try this if you have time.
Jill K.
Delicious! This tea is easy to make and tastes amazing. It's very affordable for the amount it costs. The package is nice and the colors complement each other. I would definitely buy again. This tea absolutely met my expectations.
Julie K.
Favorite......love love love.....Please keep the flavor just as it is.  I would definitely reccomment this to any busy family that goes through alot of drink per day.  It is so easy to make a quick pitcher when unsuspected guests arrive.  Thank
Alaina H.
Milan, MI
literally i love this tea. my favorite flavor is the lemon one but the peach is also good. sometimes it can be a little too sugary if you add too much powder into your glass, so my recommendation would be to follow the suggested about for the best result.
Kendra S.
Absolutely love this tea!! I love peaches, and this stuff makes me feel like I'm eating a peach ring, which is amazing. I cannot get enough of this stuff because I'm addicted to it. I even got my mom and a couple friends hooked on it!
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
My mom introduced me to peach sweet tea when I was a kid. I was instantly hooked. It was so good and had just the right amount of flavoring. It's not an overwhelming peach flavor. I love the container that it comes in. I buy it and my kids love it also!!
Suzanna C.
Whittier, CA
This is really gross. It was too sweet and artificial tasting. The worst of Lipton products, in my opinion. The peach taste was really unappealing. I was very disappointed. I wouldn't buy this again and don't recommend for others to buy it either.