BY LIPTON #6 in Iced Tea

Description:

Lipton Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of tea and peach essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea! Lipton Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of real tea and peach essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea.

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Black Tea, Natural Flavor, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Malic Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Sucralose, Citrus Pectin, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Flavor).

• Where can I get it?3 Answers
  • Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight9 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the white tea raspberry also made by Lip...1 Answers
Shilo B.
This is a pretty good tea if you like the flavor of peach, the only reason why I didn’t give it five stars is I think that it’s a little too sweet. However if you try to dilute it with water, it really taste like it’s water down so you have to be careful with the ratio. Other than that it’s not too expensive so you could basically just buy it where ever but usually it’s on sale at Walgreens so that’s where I usually grab it.
Raven M.
While I’m not a fan of all peach things, I’m obsessed with this peach tea. It does have a sweet side, but it is not overpowering. I think that the price is affordable but can be a little pricey when looking at other drink prices. I continue to buy this tea because it makes me feel so summery even in the winter!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
I love this tee is sooo good flavor wise is really good is sweet but is pretty good it has a nice flavor I prefer this better than Arizona tea I always buy this and I definitely recommend this is pretty good
Marquita S.
Richmond
One of my favorite sweet teas this Peach Iced Tea is awesome. It taste delicious and is very refreshing. You can drink a bottle so quickly it's so good. Compared to alternatives it has the most genuine peach flavor added to it. I like to purchase this tea at wholesale stores where you can get more for your money. That way I have plenty  to drink. I would highly recommend this tea if you like Peach tea you won't be disappointed.
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
My mom bought a giant bottle of this tea and it is amazing!!! Especially when it’s freezing cold. It is very sweet so if you don’t like sweet stuf you may want to try the lightly sweetened. It was on sale at Meijer and I would definitely buy this tea again!
Anna L.
Brooklyn , NY
One of the best iced teas I have ever tried! Great and rich flavor. Not too sweet and not too bitter. In hot summer, that is a great way to cool yourself. However, my favorite is still Arizona... personal preference... can’t do anything about it... 😂
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
The packaging is cute ! It is a little pricey but you are getting 12 bottles ! I
Buy this and take these with me for when I’m on the go and my kids love it ! Peach is really good they have a lot of other flavors as well! Would defiantly recommend to tea lovers ❤️🌹
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love this flavor of the Lipton peach tea. It’s like eating a peach. I have noticed that it’s gotten harder for me to get ahold of these single ones when I travel places and now am having to pack my own 12pack which suck every now and then
Tito T.
Fairfield
This drink almost cause a argument at work one day. When they put in the soda machine and I tried fell in love. The only thing it I have to mix it with water cause of the sugar in it. But the peaches taste freshly picked in everyone I get.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
When I am traveling I almost always buy these at the gas station. They just have such a good flavor that is not too sweet but just has enough of that peach flavor to make me feel more refreshed rather than sick from sweetness.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I love the Lipton green tea. How does this compare? Is it very sweet? Can you taste the peach flavoring?
Linda E.
Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight
Brytanie S.
Where do I find the jugs like this? I only see the small bottles.
Lmotive s.
Erie, PA
Where can I get it?
Martha O.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been planning to buy the powder drink. Will it taste good if I make it at home?

Amazon