BY LIPTON #11 in Tea

Buy on Amazon
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
Another amazing drink! I can't get enough of this stuff. The only down fall is a lack of stock on my local Wal-mart's part. I can never find dingle bottles of this stuff, and sometimes I don't want to buy a big bottle/jug. But anyway, if you love tea or peaches, this is your best bet. I will drink these like no other!
Tiffany B.
I have always purchased Lipton tea bags to brew my own tea. I recently picked up a pack of the ready-made Lipton peach tea and my husband and I both loved it! We put it in the fridge so it was cold and refreshing. It is somewhat expensive so I'm not sure it will be a regular purchase.
Kayla W.
Manti
This is my favorite kind of tea. If you ask me what I would want to quench my thirst on a hot summer day it would 100% be Lipton Peach Iced Tea. No question about it. It has a great flavor without the strange after taste that sometimes comes with flavored iced tea drinks.
Enesha J.
LITTLE ROCK, AR
I'm not a big fan of peach flavors but this reason really good. The "peachy-ness" is not to overbearing. Good price, and tasty when cold. Not a fan of the settling product that can happen at the bottom of the bottle.
Mallory N.
Cullowhee, NC
A great refreshing summer drink, and it also helps me get my mornings started when I want a little bit of caffeine. Definitely has more of a peach taste than tea, so for people who don't necessarily like the taste of tea like myself, this is perfect
Ashlyn K.
Galena, KS
I am not a tea drinker, my family aleays brews it and i cant stand the taste! However, I was introduced to this peach tea and oh my, it is awesome! i have actually bought this tea! try it, you wont br sorry.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love the peach Lipton tea, so much and so does my husband. I wish that it was made a little less strong though so I could still taste the actual tea taste! It is very cheap and can be found just about everywhere.
Crystal R.
Lipton make really delicious peach iced tea I definitely recommend this product it has never let us down we have this Bible in our house it has a really good flavor nice packaging and isn't too pricey
Samantha C.
Tasty, tasty, tasty. 🙌
These teas are so flavorful and easy to grab on the go! The peach flavor is one of my favorites, but I also highly suggest you check out the green tea flavored one as well. :)
Angie N.
Spanaway, WA
When I first tried Lipton Peach Iced Tea I couldn't believe the peach flavor that busted in my mouth. I couldn't stop drinking it. It really left me wondering how good all the other flavors of Lipton Teas are. So of course next time I was at the store I bought the White Tea Raspberry and was not let down. Found it to be just as good. For a 12 pack of 16.8 fl. oz. I paid $5.99 and I find that to be a reasonable price. Lipton has always been my #1 choice when it comes to Tea.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I love the Lipton green tea. How does this compare? Is it very sweet? Can you taste the peach flavoring?
Brytanie S.
Where do I find the jugs like this? I only see the small bottles.
Martha O.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been planning to buy the powder drink. Will it taste good if I make it at home?
Nidiyah C.
what other kind they have that i havent tryed
Angie N.
Spanaway, WA
Has anyone tried the white tea raspberry also made by Lipton? It's just as flavorful as this Peach Iced Tea. So so so good!