BY LIPTON #5 in Iced Tea

Description:

Lipton Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of tea and peach essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea! Lipton Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of real tea and peach essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea.

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Black Tea, Natural Flavor, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Malic Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Sucralose, Citrus Pectin, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Flavor).

• Where can I get it?2 Answers
  • Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the white tea raspberry also made by Lip...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
As far as getting the genuine tangy peach flavor i would say lipton has got it down. And while this "tea" is loaded with sugar its got a great flavor and just enough caffeine to keep the withdrawals away. Its a semi refreshing drink to keep on hand at the office for when you have a sweet craving
Abbie S.
Richmond, IN
This tea is perfect is you like sweet tea but not too sweat and if you like fruit flavors in your tea. I prefer this over most brands sweet teas because they can be over powering when they’re so sweet but the fruit flavor on this tea makes it the perfect mix! The price is great and I prefer the bottles because I can reuse them after! My favorite packaged ice tea by far!
Shilo B.
This is a pretty good tea if you like the flavor of peach, the only reason why I didn’t give it five stars is I think that it’s a little too sweet. However if you try to dilute it with water, it really taste like it’s water down so you have to be careful with the ratio. Other than that it’s not too expensive so you could basically just buy it where ever but usually it’s on sale at Walgreens so that’s where I usually grab it.
Rylee N.
iowa city
I really enjoy this because of the sole fact that it doesn’t actually taste anything like tea. Don’t buy this if you actually expect to taste tea. Especially British people. You’d be absolutely horrified that we classify this drink as tea and then tell everyone how much sugar we put in everything. We get it. We know.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This tea is okay. But I prefer Snapple if I'm going to drink Peach tea. It's not a bad taste but I just prefer Snapple peach tea because it's a lot sweeter than this tea. Both teas are probably not that great for me. I would probably buy this tea if I can't find the Snapple. I would recommend it.
Raven M.
While I’m not a fan of all peach things, I’m obsessed with this peach tea. It does have a sweet side, but it is not overpowering. I think that the price is affordable but can be a little pricey when looking at other drink prices. I continue to buy this tea because it makes me feel so summery even in the winter!
Brooke B.
If you're looking for a super sweet summery flavored drink, this is the drink for you. It has a very strong sweet peach flavor to it. These are easily found at any gas station which makes it the perfect drink for road trips!! Lipton tea is always the brand to go with.
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
I didn’t really like the flavor of this tea. Compared to other teas, this one is too artificial tasting and leaves a weird film on my mouth; I think it’s the corn syrup. I love Lipton’s iced tea mix and it s the reason why I picked this up but this was a miss for me.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best iced teas I have ever tried! Great and rich flavor. Not too sweet and not too bitter. In hot summer, that is a great way to cool yourself. However, my favorite is still Arizona... personal preference... can’t do anything about it... 😂
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
The packaging is cute ! It is a little pricey but you are getting 12 bottles ! I
Buy this and take these with me for when I’m on the go and my kids love it ! Peach is really good they have a lot of other flavors as well! Would defiantly recommend to tea lovers ❤️🌹
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I love the Lipton green tea. How does this compare? Is it very sweet? Can you taste the peach flavoring?
Linda E.
Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight
Brytanie S.
Where do I find the jugs like this? I only see the small bottles.
Martha O.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been planning to buy the powder drink. Will it taste good if I make it at home?
Lmotive s.