BY LIPTON #10 in Tea

• Has anyone tried the white tea raspberry also made by Lipton? It's ...1 Answers
  • I have been planning to buy the powder drink. Will it taste good if...2 Answers
  • me lon regalan para mostrarBe the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Wise, Virginia
I bought this at Walmart after one of my friends let me drink one of his. I hate tea, like literally hate all types of tea, but this is the best thing I have ever drank. I would rather drink this than soda, and I have drank soda for years. You cannot taste any tea in this, it could pass as peach juice. AND there's only 100 calories per serving. It's not priced too high either. It is now a staple in my house hold.
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
I am hopelessly addicted to this tea! After trying to find a product that didn't leave an odd aftertaste in my mouth, I found this peach tea. It is refreshing and just sweet enough to kill any cravings for sugar I might be having with a lower number of calories than I would consume if I just gave in to all the sweets I love. Now it is my #1 go to drink and it is very satisfying.
Lora H.
Lora H.
Cannelton, WV
This tea is so amazing. I have never been a real fan of iced tea unless it is a sweet tea, but this has the right amount of sweetness and the taste of peach is not overpowering like some of the other brands of tea out there. I would buy a whole case of this if I could find it.
Ieshia M.
Ieshia M.
Columbia, SC
I personally love this drink as far as taste goes but nutritionally, I probably won't buy again as it has 20+ carbs and sugar. It tastes just like a pina colada popsicle and as someone else mentioned, you can only taste the "peachy" taste and can't really taste the tea at all.
Ann-Michelle A.
Ann-Michelle A.
Pomona, CA
I love peach flavor. This drink is super refreshing and full of peach goodness. My only negative comment would be, the level of sweetness is too high. I wish they had a low sugar version without it tasting like artificial sweetener. But other than that, it's delicious!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Im not usually a massive fan of iced tea and cold tea like beverages in general but this is actually so good! I am addicted to peaches and the fact this is a peach iced tea means i can look basic and join in when other people drink it! Would definitely repurchase
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Perfect Tea for a hot summer day! The peach flavor is definitely there, it kind of hits ya, but its not too over powering that it's disgusting. It is very refreshing and has a very sweet peachy after taste. Lipton always amazes me with its great quality teas.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Claremont, IL
Peach tea is my absolute favorite! Lipton brand is the best kind of tea out there. Its affordable but yet has great flavor! When i buy tea, i always buy lipton. This kind of tea is perfect for the summer time. Only try this product if you like peach flavor!
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
So good! Both the regular and diet are awesome, they are pretty much a dollar anywhere you go. Really rich flavor and tastey. I am all for trying new brands but this is a good go to because it's always dependable and I know I won't be disappointed.
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
I bought this at my local safe way on a whim as we were on our way to vacation and I really liked it the citrus isn't too over powering, one thing I did notice with it is it gave me acid reflex that could just be me thougj, but overall great flavor
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I love the Lipton green tea. How does this compare? Is it very sweet? Can you taste the peach flavoring?
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.
Where do I find the jugs like this? I only see the small bottles.
Martha O.
Martha O.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been planning to buy the powder drink. Will it taste good if I make it at home?
Angie N.
Angie N.
Spanaway, WA
Has anyone tried the white tea raspberry also made by Lipton? It's just as flavorful as this Peach Iced Tea. So so so good!
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
what other kind they have that i havent tryed