Lipton Peach 12pk 16.9oz uploaded by Justice H.

BY LIPTON #30 in Iced Tea

Lipton peach 12pk 16.9oz

• Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight8 Answers
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
You cannot find this Summer Peach tea for this amount anywhere but at Walmart. Then, there's the question of finding this tea period. I love all of Lipton's teas, but this Summer Peach tea has been my favorite since I came upon it several years ago. I mix it with tons of ice and drink it on hot Summer days, and I'm in tea heaven! I will be purchasing this Lipton Summer Peach tea often, even in the Winter months because it just tastes so darn good! I definately would recommend this to others in a heart beat! Heck, I HAVE lolz. They've all loved the taste of smooth, peachy Lipton Summer peach tea as much as I do!
Sarah M.
I love these drinks great with anything and anytime. the test is delicious I don't know if any kinda stores care them but I'm sure Walmart does because that's where I get mine at. Lipton tea has a few flavors so if u don't like peach try the other flavors.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
This is my go to drink. I do not drink soda so this is a great way for me to have a sweet drink with no carbonation. I love the fact that I only taste peach and not really tea. It’s decently priced for the amount you get
Brenda L.
My husband switched for homemade sweet tea to these, less calories. He loves that it’s only 100 calories for bottle and he can monitor his calories. Great peach flavor beats regular tea
patrice m.
My kids absolutely LOVES 😍 this peach tea from my 5 year old to my 13 year old & the four in between. Wish they had peach in powder form this would go longer for my family than the 12pk
Harlie D.
lincoln, NE
Lipton peach tea is my absolute favorite!! I went to guatemala for 6 weeks and it’s literally all I drank! It’s has such a smooth, delicious flavor! Highly recommend this!
Diana L.
Just bought these to try yesterday! The price caught my eye after looking to try new peach teas. The flavor was great! Very peachy! I'm not a big tea drinker but this may just be the product that makes me drink more tea! I have already shared some with family and told them to go get some today!
LEELA L.
Mamaroneck , NY
This product is my favorite iced tea drink there is. Iced tea is normally good but I never liked the plain or lemon flavor that most brands use. Lipton added this peach flavor which made it ten times more delicious, I love this drink and it is so refreshing on hot days.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
This product is good but you can definitely tell the peach is artificial. It has a slight syrupy taste and definitely doesn't quench your thirst because of the sweetness.
Linda E.
Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight