Lipton Peach 12pk 16.9oz uploaded by Justice H.

BY LIPTON #10 in Iced Tea

Lipton peach 12pk 16.9oz

• Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight8 Answers
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
This particular product is wonderful. I'm not much of a tea drinker but I love the flavor of peach. So did you put it in a tea I thought it would be great. Well my thoughts were absolutely correct it is very refreshing and gives me extra boost in the afternoon.
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
The packaging is cute ! It is a little pricey but you are getting 12 bottles ! I
Buy this and take these with me for when I’m on the go and my kids love it ! Peach is really good they have a lot of other flavors as well! Would defiantly recommend to tea lovers ❤️🌹
Tito T.
Fairfield
This drink almost cause a argument at work one day. When they put in the soda machine and I tried fell in love. The only thing it I have to mix it with water cause of the sugar in it. But the peaches taste freshly picked in everyone I get.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
I really really love this iced tea! It’s so good and I love the way it tastes! The only downfall is the sodium in this product it’s through the chart! I will enjoy one every now and again though it’s so good and hits the spot!
✨Raven M.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are my absolute favorite teas. When I would go to work, this is always what I would get to snack on for my 15 minute breaks. I love these teas so much, they have the perfect balance between the two flavors. I love it!
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
My favorite favor from this brands. I get them every chance i get. But i cut back on sugar. But if i didn't i definitely have some in my house as well speak. Cost alittle bit more then most brands.But its worth it.
Megan H.
Lexington
This is my favorite flavored tea out there. It’s so tasty and it taste even better if you pour it over ice. If I’m not drinking my granny’s sweet tea I’m drinking this. Definitely recommend if you like peach flavored drinks.
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
This is my favorite tea of all time! I buy a 12 pack for $4.98 !! Very good flavor! I've purchased this multiple times! Very affordable. Not expensive at all! I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend this product!
Sabina W.
Springfield, IL
This tea is a tad to sweet for me but other than that I love it. The peach flavor is really spot on and you really do get quite a bit for the amount you pay. I highly recommend this if you love anything with a peach flavor
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
This is my go to drink. I do not drink soda so this is a great way for me to have a sweet drink with no carbonation. I love the fact that I only taste peach and not really tea. It’s decently priced for the amount you get
Linda E.
Is this bad for you if you working on losing weight