BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of citrus, passionfruit and jasmine to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Orange Peel, Jasmine Tea, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin

Lipton® Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea
  • "i really like how this tea taste:) aside for earl grey (which is my all time fave) i love green teas :) and this one is so far the best " in 1 review
  • "Its perfectly balanced and I really really enjoyed it." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite tea." in 1 review
Kendree C.
Venice
This is the best tea ever!! If you are ever trying to relax with a healthy drink, this tea is most definitely the way to go. It has a delicious fruity taste and you can make it iced or hot. I would definitely recommend this to somebody who needs a stress reliever drink.
Shannon K.
I can drink this without sugar, which is huge for me with tea! Not overly sweet that will hurt your teeth, but enough that if you do use sugar, it will be less than normal. Very good flavor and smells wonderful!
Kelsy J.
Oceanside, CA
I've been drinking this brand and flavor consistently now. This is the first time drinking this flavor and I love it. I don't even need to add honey or sugar to the tea, which I normally need to, just to handle the taste of tea. This isn't the case with this brand & flavor.
Clara M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my go to when i want to relax. I love drinking while im enjoying my bubble bath (it might sound weird but it just prefer that way 😋. I love how this taste and im really into passionfruit. All thumbs up for this tea.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Mmm! This is one of my favorite teas. It's got a subtle citrus flavor that completely covers up the bitter taste in the green tea. Not to mention this is so healthy! Green tea has been shown to be really beneficial and this is one great tasting way to get those benefits
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I drink tea at least 3 times a day and this tea is amazing it has the right amount of zest and is so refreshing to drink. I love Lipton and all of their teas but this green tea has to be the best on the market. It's also very affordable I bought mine at target and I recommend it to all tea lovers.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love this on cold nights. I love green tea so I'm constantly checking for new flavors. This is mild, not bitter and the combination of orange and Jasmine are great. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend Lipton brand!!!
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
Was never a fan of Lipton tea regardless of flavor. The quality is pretty terrible and gave me acid reflux (which happens often with low quality teas). Unless you're making a huge batch of ice tea yup make a cocktail with I would recommend this tea or brand.
Katelyn P.
Spring, TX
Amazing flavor for an even better price! The superfruit helps boost the immune system, so this is the perfect hot tea for when you aren't feeling well. This healthy option is also amazing over ice for kids.
Lindsey L.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I like this tea a lot! I was hesitant to change it up from my normal plain green tea I drink but this was a great change. Good flavoring without being too overpowering with the passionfruit.
Perla S.
Lipton or Tazo green tea?
Hisham H.
Is this flavour available in qatar?