BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of citrus, passionfruit and jasmine to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

• Has anyone that has tried this flavor really liked it? W...2 Answers
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Lipton Orange Passion Fruit & Jasmine Green Tea bags are a light and refreshing green tea. These are great hot or iced. I enjoy them in the morning at work, after my cup of coffee. This gives me the extra boost I need to get through the afternoon without the added sugar or cream that comes with a cup of coffee.
Heather F.
Lipton teas are excellent and I especially like the flavored teas. I usually cut the bags open and use the leaves in my make your own holder for my Keurig and it brings out the flavor even more.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
I love green tea and Lipton is my favorite brand. The flavors in this are delicious. I drink it hot and cold, without sugar.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Just ok. I don't think I'll buy this one again, but I'm still willing to try other flavors. This one might be better cold.
Tiara C.
Liberty, KY
really love this product. passion fruit Is one of my favorite flavors an lipton really captures the taste of it.
Nicole T.
Hamburg, PA
I love this flavor! It tastes so good! Plus it helps relax me. I would recommended it to any who loves hot tea
yuliana a t.
Orlando, FL
Great option in teas! Green tea is amazing and this one taste good! I trust in all Lipton products
Kenzathome K.
This is a great product...I love to drink hot especially before bed. Great taste and great value
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
In m y opinion I think lipton green tea is really good & is the best tea out there!
Sixto F.
Santo Domingo
Great value and so much more convenient to use gallon size bags instead of 4 family size. I have a coffee pot dedicated to making my tea because I make so much of it and using a coffee pot I don't have to worry about forgetting I have it on the stove.
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
Has anyone that has tried this flavor really liked it? What are your thoughts?