Lipton® Orange Jasmine Passionfruit Green Tea

BY LIPTON

Lipton, (Black, Herbal & Green Teas), 28 Count, 2.1oz Box (Pack of 3) (Orange Jasmine Passionfruit Green Tea)

Lipton® Orange Jasmine Passionfruit Green Tea
Mackenzie K.
This is my go-to tea. I make two glasses every morning at work. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, and don't normally rely on caffeine to get me through my day, it this is a great drink to enjoy in the morning. I've noticed, as I drink a glass a day, that some pounds came off the scales which is always a plus :)
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
Such a nice tea to wake up with. The aroma isn't a slap in the face so that you're instantly awake, it's more gradual. The packaging is in the same classic yellow and I would say unlike some black tea I've tried that can taste bitter towards the bottom of the cup, this seems consistent throughout.
Luzmar M.

I love the lipton tea, it keeps its excellent flavor in any presentation cold or hot. My favorites are green tea and herbs. They fully meet my expectations and every time I can buy them. Recommended 100%
Olivia S.
Ellensburg, WA
Some of the best tea i've had. I drink at least two cups a day and always feel relaxed after doing so. The flavour is super plane which makes sense because its just tea but I usually add a splash of creamer just for a little flavour. But if you're an avid tea drinker then you can never go wrong with Lipton
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
I drink lots of tea but on a casual basis so I'm certainly no expert. I must add that green tea is one of my regular favorites and have tried as many brands as I can. The Lipton Green Tea is great. The flavor is true to green tea from Asia. The smell once you take it out is delightful and after steeping, when you smell it, it's like you can taste it already. It's worth the price. I have found other brands of tea this quality for a slight bit less but this tea is super accessible and for that, worth the extra coinage.
Jasamine W.
Columbia, SC
I love tea! I'm always trying different tea but the Lipton is the best. Packaging is very pretty, and it a great price. The flavor is awesome, I like to add my own little flavors. I recommend you to try it, I know you'll love it!
Mavis K.
Doral, FL
I really like lipton's tea. My favorite one is the green tea. I like to buy this brand because it has a good flavor, It totally fulfilled my expectations so I would buy it again. I always recommend it.
Emily B.
Littleton, CO
I love lipton tea. It is always available and super easy to make. The flavor isn't the greatest but it always satisfies my tea craving. Lipton is super affordable for what you get, usually comes with a lot of tea bags for a small price. I recomend Lipton
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Buscas facilidad para hacer té verde? Está es una buena opción aunque el sabor no me gusta del tanto, pero los sobres son fáciles de llevarlos a cualquier parte y usarlos en donde quieras.
Vanessa R.
Doral, FL
So, I had a kidney stone last year and my doctor strongly advised me to drink lots of tea and so far Lipton has been my best choice. It's natural, it's beneficial and it's delicious

Amazon