Lipton® Orange Blossom Hibiscus Herbal Tea uploaded by sayber c.Lipton® Orange Blossom Hibiscus Herbal Tea uploaded by sayber c.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details:

Lipton Orange Blossom Hibiscus Herbal Tea contains real pieces of orange selected by Lipton experts to deliver an exceptional infusion, naturally caffeine-free. Lipton tea and infusion experts around the world carefully select and blend only the best fruits, herbs, and flowers to deliver an exceptionally pure herbal tea flavor and aroma. Lipton pyramid infusions begin with the unique shape of their tea bags, combined with real pieces of orange and hibiscus flower that allows for a truly exceptional tea experience.

Lipton Orange Blossom Hibiscus Herbal Tea:

• Made with real orange pieces
  • Caffeine free
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Rosehips, Orange Leaves, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemon Grass, Licorice Root, Orange Juice Concentrate, Orange Pulp, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin.

• How does this tea taste?? It sounds amazing!1 Answers
Linda A.
Lipton is a good tea brand but not my favorite. They definitely could be better. I feel like they put the leftovers of other teas in their bag but whenever i try them they dont taste bad so i guess they are not the worst
Treasure X.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This tea is absolutely delicious. I am ridiculously caffeine sensitive so I am always looking for new flavors I can sip away at night without the fear that I won't be able to sleep for the next 48 hours. Every single flavor comes through here and it's a delight to enjoy. It even tastes well blended with other flavored tea bags.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
Orange Blossom and tea? Two of my favorite things!! I love hot tea in the afternoon and I also love drinking it when I'm not feeling well. This tea has an amazing flavor!
albanys j.
The flavor of this tea is fascinating, is very good to take it in the morning to wake up before having breakfast great taste stimulates all the senses.
El sabor de este té es fascinante, es muy bueno para tomarlo en las mañanas al despertar antes del tomar el desayuno su gran sabor estimula todos los sentidos
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is a very fresh and sweet tea. I love to add sugar or honey to this for a nice cup of sweet hot tea. The price is pretty fair. It’s worth a try for sure.
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely amazing flavor! I normally add a tad bit of agave to make it sweeter. Its good with and without it. Great served hot, cold, iced. Delicious!!!
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
I like Lipton because they never go out of tea concoctions. There's always something new to try! Most of all, I only know Lipton for teas!
Katty B.
Islip, NY
I am fan of sour flavor tasting and this tea is a great and delicious option. Loving the smell, the taste. It's perfect
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
Love this tea! I'm sad because I can never find it where I shop. I love this hot or cold. Great all year long.
Sabrina E.
I love love love this tea it has such a great taste I love the way hibiscus taste . I would highly recommend it
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
How does this tea taste?? It sounds amazing!