Lipton Orange Blossom Hibiscus Herbal Tea uploaded by sayber c.Lipton Orange Blossom Hibiscus Herbal Tea uploaded by sayber c.

BY GENERIC

Lipton Orange Blossom Hibiscus Herbal Tea: Real pieces of orange Real hibiscus flowers Caffeine free Kosher see more...

• How does this tea taste?? It sounds amazing!1 Answers
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
Foodie Expert
Orange Blossom and tea? Two of my favorite things!! I love hot tea in the afternoon and I also love drinking it when I'm not feeling well. This tea has an amazing flavor!
albanys j.
Foodie Expert
The flavor of this tea is fascinating, is very good to take it in the morning to wake up before having breakfast great taste stimulates all the senses.
El sabor de este té es fascinante, es muy bueno para tomarlo en las mañanas al despertar antes del tomar el desayuno su gran sabor estimula todos los sentidos
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely amazing flavor! I normally add a tad bit of agave to make it sweeter. Its good with and without it. Great served hot, cold, iced. Delicious!!!
Carina O.
This tea is extremely tasty. I'm not a huge fan of fruity teas so this is perfect.
cyrena m.
hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
I love vanilla tea and this is so good and it is good with honey and its good
Treasure X.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This tea is absolutely delicious. I am ridiculously caffeine sensitive so I am always looking for new flavors I can sip away at night without the fear that I won't be able to sleep for the next 48 hours. Every single flavor comes through here and it's a delight to enjoy. It even tastes well blended with other flavored tea bags.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I tried this one at my friend's house i am not sure from the flavor what it was but i didn't liked it, i love the green tea but not with that flavor, i love the new design of the bags its so lovely and cute
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
How does this tea taste?? It sounds amazing!