BY LIPTON

The one and only classic! Great for dip, burgers, meat loaf, roasted potatoes, and many more. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Yummy addition to many different meals to make it have some zip!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I do not use it as a soup so I cannot attest to that. Our family rolls this into hamburger meat and it makes the BEST burgers EVER (sense my excitement?). Very easy to prepare. Cheap to buy. Easy to find. We now like to keep it stocked in our pantry in case we run out of meal ideas. I would definitely recommend this to someone without diet restrictions. LOVE IT!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I throw this into a roast and it comes out amazing. I like that you can make dip and a roast. I store for a bit and I have it for a rainy day depending on what I'm in the mood for: it reminds me of bing a kid:
Alexis W.
Yes Yes and Yes!! I love this stuff! Not only is it great for making delicious dips for parties or just for yourself, but we use this mix in our slow cooker for all sorts of different recipes! I love that you get two pouches to a box and it is easy to find and a good price.
kim K.
Bremen
I LIKE THE SOUP MIXES BECAUSE YO CAN USE THEM IN ANY RECIEPE TO KICKMIT UP AM NOTCH. EASY TO PREPARE IN SOUPS, DIP AND MANY OTHER DISHES. I USUALLY USE IT MORE IN THE WINTER THAN IN SUMMER.
Michelle G.
Bauxite
Super versatile!! It goes in so many of my recipes!!! We actually dont even like onion SOUP but we put this into many many recipes to give it such an incredible flavor!!
sage s.
Temple City, CA
This is a staple in my pantry. If I'm ill, it makes a nice mild soup or soup base that is easy to make when I'm not feeling great. If I'm having a party or even just a couple of guests over for dinner I use a packet of this soup mix in sour cream and let it sit over night. The next day it pleases all my guests with some tortilla, potato or pita chips! Soooo good! I often think of making it for myself when no one else is around but I know I'll eat the whole thing so I control myself. I have been using this for years. Yum yum!
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Though I've never used this to make actual soup, or even onion dip, it is still a must have in my pantry. The recipe on the back for onion roasted potatoes is absolutely PHENOMENAL. I add a little fresh onion to mine and sometimes even roast both carrots and potatoes. Be mindful that it takes quite a bit longer to cook than the directions say.
Kim W.
This is always on hand in our house. Besides making dip or basic onion soup you can use it for so many things! Add it to ground meat for a great hamburger or doctor it up with some egg and bread crumbs for a delicious meat loaf. We even use it on our oven roasted potatoes...just add olive oil and Lipton's Onion Soup mix and impress your guests.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Oh man I always have to have this in my kitchen! You can do soo much with it, soup of coarse onion dip, mix it in your ground beef for the best hambergers you'll ever eat!!! must try if you haven't yet!
Martha O.
Channelview, TX
These are wonderful used many ways; soups, dips, mix ins for burgers and meatloafs, add a dash to an omelette, on chicken, in the slow cooker with potroast and stews, gravy..... Always keep some in the cabinet