Lipton®  Natural Lemon Decaffeinated Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix

Lipton® Natural Lemon Decaffeinated Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix

BY LIPTON #15 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton® Natural Lemon Decaffeinated Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix.
New look.
Same great taste.
Made from real tea leaves.
Natural lemon flavor.
Makes 10 quarts.

Lipton®  Natural Lemon Decaffeinated Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix
Lipton® Natural Lemon Decaffeinated Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix
Miss A.
I love the brand Lipton. It taste good 😊. You must give it a try. Everyone must have Lipton in their house. You never know when you want to sip on some goodness.
Dani S.
I LOVE tea; however, I typically use hot tea pouches or loose leaf tea to brew my own hot tea.
Being Southern, though, I am no stranger to iced tea. Again, we typically use tea bags to make this, but this past 4th of July I purchased this Lemon Iced Tea Mix powder to try.

I liked the lemon flavor of the tea, but I much prefer tea bags to this scoop-in powder. With the tea bags I can control how much sweetening I get by putting in my own sugar/splenda/etc. It's already pre-sweetened in this powder, which, in turn, meant that it was toooo sweet for my taste!

If you don't have time to home brew sweet iced tea, this mix in is a good alternative, though.
Victoria C.
The natural lemon decaffeinated Lipton tea mix is so nice to have on hand. When I want a cup of tea but don't want to wait around to make hot or iced tea I just grab a bottle of water and the mix and boom I'm good to go. So pre-made/mixes with lemon flavoring taste weird but this one tastes like you have a fresh squeezed lemon in your tea.
Cindy L.
I love the Lipton brand because it's delicious. The flavor is nice and lemony but not sour. I usually prefer the individually packed packets of the mix. I find that it's more convenient and mess free. This tub version is good for at home or when making big quantities of the iced tea. It's great!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
This drink is a product of very good quality, allows you to consume it without remorse, is sugar-free and without caffeine, you can take it as an accompaniment to your main meals, as a refreshing drink throughout the day, if you are diabetic or are under a Specific diet regime, is ideal for you to include it in your daily diet.
Ali J.
Family has been drinking Lipton iced tea since I was a little kid. It's the best ice tea compared to any other brand that I've ever tasted that comes out of tea bags. There have been other brands that are already made that have been better but I really do like Lipton a lot.
Mhar S.
I have always enjoyed drinking Lipton iced tea. It is my to-go refreshing drink. I am an avid consumer and I highly recommend this decaf tea from Lipton. I always have stock in my kitchen for my family and friends to enjoy as well. Lipton® Decaffeinated Honey & Lemon Green Tea Bags
Nicole C.
I've tried this powdered tea but am not a big fan of it. It doesn't taste as great as the original one. Which I love! If you like tea without caffeine in it then this might be a great choice for you!
Savannah C.
Old favorites never really go away. Lipton instant has been around forever and it's still just as good as ever. I love tea I'm forever a tea lover this is no exception. Lipton is top notch and the flavor is not to weak but not to strong the perfect balance.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love this tea it's more natural then Snapple and makes me feel very refreshed better alternatives to any other high sugary drinks it met my expectations of course I do recommend it to others and I truly am a repeated consumer good for weightloss