BY LIPTON

Lipton Mixed Berry Green Tea: 90 mg tea flavonoids per serving All natural Lipton Berry Green Tea, 20 ct (Pack of 6) is Kosher see more...

Nicole P.
Nicole P.
West Jordan, UT
I love green tea and I enjoy drinking it, I love how convenient this is. The packaging is really nice and I can always tell that it is Lipton brand. It is pretty affordable and I am a repeat consumer. I will be buying this again.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Foodie Expert
I love green tea because it seems to be more healthier for you it is not that expensive as really good flavour and a green tea Is detoxing I would recommend it to other people what are the products that I can't live without
Aryana Q.
Aryana Q.
Chamisal, NM
Great for the winter months or when you have a cold. Soothes the throat nicely! Also poor over some ice for a nice summertime drink!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Lubbock
I dont like the mixed berry flavors 8iked the green tea taste in it I drink this all the time about 3 times a day.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Milwaukee
So refreshing! It's my go to afternoon drink of choice. It's great chilled in the summer or warm in the winter!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
Lipton makes a great line of green teas - I love to make this one as an iced tea, very refreshing in the summer!
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Louisa, KY
This is an amazing flavor but very hard to find anywhere. Most stores only carry the diet which has a strong taste of artificial sweetener.
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
La Plata, MD
I'm trying to incorporate more tea into my diet to curb some coffee intake. I like Lipton tea because it is inexpensive and still tastes good.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. Just a hint of berry makes it very sweet. Have added coconut milk and honey when I wanted something creamier. Really great price and value. Have recommended to friends and bought many times. Just as great as pricier brands.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
Very good berry tea and for a very good price. Lipton is always in my household and I always enjoy a good cup of berry tea.