BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
One of my favorite teas . They're so good and tasty ! They're hard too find but worth the price when you do find them . I recommend them and I will keep buying them .
Kaitlyn M.
I absolutely love these. They are so refreshing really quench your thirst. I also hate super sugary things but this wasn't bad at all. I love that it was low in calories as well.
Jamie G.
Monrovia, CA
Me and my boyfriend buy packs and packs of these for our apartment!
They are so refreshing! the citrus ones are equally delicious. Choose mixed berry for a little fruit fusion!
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I love the Lipton Iced Green Tea and the Lipton Iced Green Tea with Mixed Berries is even better. It definitely helps my thirst. It is a product that I have bought before and will buy again. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys green tea and likes mixed berries.
Islla S.
These are my favorite of all time drinks. I love to take these to school because they are small and perfect. I love all the flavors and love that they are not so sweet. I recommend this drink to everyone especially tea drinkers
Holly A.
West Monroe, LA
Green tea is one of my favorites!! I lovvvveeee these!!!! I'd rather green tea any day over a soda or regular tea. They are the best and a lot healthier than most of the other drinks. I keep them on hand at home all the time.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
These taste divine. They don't taste nasty or where you can't drink them and have a hard time swallowing them. I literally always have some in my fridge, plus being mini size it's easy to take them on the go with me.
Rickey B.
Seagrove, NC
my family gets this everytime we go shopping. we love it. its the best tea ever and nothing should change. i love it and so does my family. keep it the same. its cheap and good for the money. we love it
Silvia T.
Brownsville, TX
Took some of these on our camping trip and tasted amazing. Bought them at Walmart, nice packaging, and affordable. Would recommend to everyone. Good flavor too!
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA
Wow! Super convenient and super refreshing this product is easy to grab and take with you. It's nice to have a refreshing Twist on a favorite product.