BY LIPTON #19 in Matcha

Description:

Legend has it that Buddhist monks used Matcha to enhance their focus for long hours of meditation, and to be alert and present in the moment. Today's Matcha leaf comes from shade grown green tea whose chlorophyll-rich leaves are finely ground into a brilliant green powder, prized for its abilities.

Find your moment of focus with Lipton's Magnificent Matcha Mint, green tea blended with pure Japanese Matcha and Mint in pyramid tea bags. Enjoy the smooth, earthy taste of matcha balanced with the refreshing goodness of green tea and real peppermint and spearmint leaves. Our tea blends are made with 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance™ certified tea leaves and matcha powder. It’s a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish. Made with sunshine and rain, drink in the positivity of an enlivening Lipton Matcha with Green Tea and Mint and be awake to what really matters.

Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha S.
Buford , GA
This tea is relatively expensive for just a few servings per box. The bags rip easily, the tea tag is adhered to the teabags with too much adhesive, and the tea doesn’t even taste great. The box claims it only takes 2 minutes to brew but at that point it just tastes like dirty water. Doesn’t taste like matcha or green tea, though you can taste a little mint
Kristan B.
This is my favorite green tea with mint! I make it with honey. I have given up my morning coffee for this instead. I have energy and focus. I dont get that from coffee
Saira M.
Nice packaging with single packets to take on the go. Great taste, and calming flavor. Affordable pricing. Love to drink day or night. I very much enjoyed this tea, hot or cold. I love to drink tea while reading or lounging around.
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
I love green tea. I love the matcha green tea Lipton came out with. I feel like the mint taste is way too light. I wish it was stronger.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I love to drink tea when I’m doing Intermittent Fasting 16:8. I love the taste of my tea with a lil cream and stevia