BY LIPTON #5 in Matcha

Description:

Legend has it that Buddhist monks used Matcha to enhance their focus for long hours of meditation, and to be alert and present in the moment. Today's Matcha leaf comes from shade grown green tea whose chlorophyll-rich leaves are finely ground into a brilliant green powder, prized for its abilities.

Find your moment of focus with Lipton's Magnificent Matcha, green tea blended with pure Japanese Matcha in pyramid tea bags. Enjoy the smooth, earthy taste of matcha balanced with the refreshing goodness of green tea, capturing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer. Our tea blends are made with 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance™ certified tea leaves and matcha powder.

It’s a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish. Made with sunshine and rain, drink in the positivity of an enlivening Lipton Matcha with Green Tea and be awake to what really matters.

Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

• Anyone try it ? Lipton® Matcha Green Tea2 Answers
Liz M.
I’m a little late to the matcha game! But once I tried Lipton matcha green tea I really found I enjoyed the taste. Lipton is very affordable and easily found at your local grocer. I would love if Lipton added a bit more of the matcha flavor, depending on how I brew the green tea taste sometimes overpowers the matcha flavor. Still I would recommend to both green tea and matcha lovers! It gives me a nice calm feeling of relaxation.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
So I got this product in hopes it would be like the green tea latte at Starbucks, or at least the same amount of caffeine. It just reminded me of any regular green tea , nothing special. I wish it had more caffeine as well as flavor. It’s not a bad price though.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I tried out this tea because it stated it helped you to focus. With my daily life that was exactly what I needed, so I figured why not try it out.  The tea had an interesting taste, but I did feel like I had a clear state of mind, and was able to focus on tasks. The packaging of the tea was nice. It was great it only took 2 minutes to brew. It was a great purchase and I was satisfied with it.
Tina G.
Kirwin
Okay!!! I just recently got this due to some suggestions of people on influenster. I must say, I am sooooo glad it was suggested. I love it. It taste so good and is not to strong. I was worried about it being strong because I don't like strong tea, but this is perfect. It is a bit more expensive than some teas but I will say it is worth it if you haven't tried it yet.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I didn't like this tea at first, but I'm glad I have it a second chance, because now it's one of my favorites. It tastes great, and leaves more feeling energized and it clears my mind as well. I'll definitely purchase this again.
Kristy W.
Oceanside, CA
This tea is light and refreshing, it is extremely comforting while still being light enough to enjoy during the summer months. I have yet to try it iced but I imagine it would be fantastic that way too.
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
I love this matcha!! I love to mix it with hot milk. Soo soothing and easy to use, me and my husband loves to drink this everyday. And i love how much you can get in 1 box..I've been looking for a good matcha and I found it with Lipton. Get the green tea match (real matcha) it is the best one than the one with ginger.!!
Angelica B.
madison
I’m not a fan of tea unless I’m sick but when I am sick I drink this brand and it always makes me feel 100x’s better. The price is great and it works magic. I highly recommend
Christian g.
knox, pa
If you like matcha/green tea and like buying reasonably priced items, this is your next purchase. I can’t find matcha in my local stores but walmart carries this in 3 flavors. I like the original and the mint. The flavor is on point and I like the individual packaging of each tea bag.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Matcha and green tea are both derived from the same Camellia Sinensis & share the same health benefits, however Matcha has 10 times the nutritional value of regular green tea and up to 137 times the amount antioxidants! Lipton came out with a combination of the two... in a tea bag! I was very excited to try it out. (Matcha is normally found in powder form) I didn't think there was any way matcha could really be as strong in a tea bag as it is in a powder, but they really got it right. Although I do have to let the tea bag steep a longer than recommended to allow the water really pick up the green murkiness of the matcha leading to a it's full-bodied flavor. I normally drink tea plain, but because of the intense flavor and bitterness I add a tiny bit of sweetner and milk. If powdered matcha is a little too strong for you, but you enjoy green tea and want some serious health benefits... This tea is perfect for you. I love it, my husband loves it. And the ingredients list is short and simple: green tea, matcha. Nothing extra to try to mess around with the flavor. Although they do have this tea with a hint of ginger, and I will definitely be trying that next.
Kat Z.