Lipton® Mango Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix 10 qt. Canister uploaded by Luz E D.Lipton® Mango Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix 10 qt. Canister uploaded by Esther A.Lipton® Mango Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix 10 qt. Canister uploaded by Charlotte R.

BY LIPTON #31 in Iced Tea

Lipton Iced Tea Mango Beverage Mix, 28.3 oz: Lipton instant tea mix makes 10 quarts Sweetened with sugar 80 calories per serving Enhanced with vitamin C see more...

Alicia M.
Alicia M.
N Providence, RI
Been using this iced tea mix for years, no complaints other than there's a bit too much sugar..? .... We actually do one less scoop for the gallon and it works out
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
I find this so refreshing! One if my favorite drinks throughout the year, but even more during the summer. I love that I'm in control of making it....so I can make it sweeter if I'd like. This is something I like to stock up on. Great idea is to make a batch and pour it into an ice cube tray, freeze. Once they're frozen, make another batch. Get a pitcher, place iced tea ice cubes in 1st with some slices of lemon or whatever fruit you'd like to use, then pour your freshly made batch of iced tea in pitcher for a beautiful drink! This is awesome for bunches and BBQs.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Foodie Expert
My husband bought this by accident from the grocery store and brought it home. I wasn't sure how we would like it but I knew it was Lipton so I wasn't too worried. It was delicious of course. This is nice to keep on hand in the summertime for unexpected guests or just sitting on the porch in the late afternoon. It's already sweetened and all you have to do is add water and ice cubes and you've got a refreshing glass of mango tea.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Foodie Expert
I love Lipton Sugar sweetened iced tea mixes. I keep it them on hand, in case I run out, and it is so easy to prepare. I tried the mango, along with other flavors, and was so impressed. It tastes like home brewed tea. I love the mango flavored tea, and have been fortunate to find it in restaurants when we go out. It is so refreshing and my family loves it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Foodie Expert
Very tasty tea drink I always love fruit flavored teas. Always great to drink on a hot day in the summer / spring time. Yummy! Only improvement I see was the mango is mixed in the mix. So you can't get it super mango-y without adding mix which makes it super sweet / a strong tea taste. If that even makes sense as you read that sentence. Lol!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
I usually just buy the regular tea mix with out mango flov. I figured i would try this one , but did not really care for it. The packing was regular packing i find to be ok. This was the first time trying it with mango. I will not buy the mango again , not because it was horrible but i just prefer the regular tea mix.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
I love Lipton Mango tea. I am a huge fan of flavored teas I am always stocking up on my teas. Every time I see that my store has Mango tea in stock I buy it. I love the flavor and do not think it needs and improvement what so ever. I also love that lipton isnt to expensive and can always afford to get my mango tea.
glorifel v.
glorifel v.
Foodie Expert

Is good and easy to prepare, its taste is pleasant, besides that it does not contain much sugar. In my house I always buy it.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Heights, NY
I been loving this iced tea since I was a child. I would not change it for anything. great flavor and you will not be disappointed. very affordable but the best place to get it from its BJS just because in the supermarket they try to over charge you. I would definitely recommend to others
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite drink. I can't find good substitutes. It's the best flavor in raspberry ice tea I have found. Excellent!. I love this stuff! I know it has lots of sugar, but it's so good! My new favorite beverage. Refreshing iced tea with a sweet mango taste, but without all the work.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?