Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Luz E D.Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Charlotte R.Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Esther A.

BY LIPTON #14 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.

Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Shameiza f.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg I love love this, I normally squeeze lime in mines adding a extra taste to it. Try it and let me know what u think. I normally pick mines up from key food.
Brittany B.
Thomasboro, IL
Sweet tea is a constant in my house. So having good sweet tea mix on hand is a must and this one is great
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
MUY RICO ESTE ICE TEA , TIENE UN RICO SABOR A MANGO , TAMBIÉN ES MUY REFRESCANTE, LO CONSIGUES EN TIENDAS, ECONÓMICO Y ES MEMOR QUE UN REFRESCO!
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Esta mezcla Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix es muy refrescante, para llevar en botellas individuales o para mezclar y deja en el refrigerador
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
I love this tea. Isn't nothing like a cold glass of this to quench your thirst. You will absolutely love this refreshing taste.
Jenna C.
Anahiem
I honestly like Lipton tea and it has a sweet flavor to it. But the part are you get to choose how much you put so it’s too sweet that’s going on you. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet tea and who likes tea in general.
Kim S.
I really liked this tea. My friend gave me a canister to try, and I would buy it again, if given the chance. I don’t think anything needs to be changed. I don’t know what the price was, but my friend is pretty frugal.
Flora B.
Dumont, NJ
Love this because I love to make my one whenever I want it and keep it cool comes out amazing!
Sanjida A.
Brooklyn, NY
in the summertime when we have barbecue we take it With us because it makes you refresh
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
I like this because i can control the amount of product I’m using, so my tea tastes just right for me. it’s a bit more expensive then i would like so i don’t buy it that often.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?