BY LIPTON #17 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Details:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.
Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Buy on Walmart
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
I love. It is my favorite flavor of this brand. I like it because with Just one spoon a good amount of tea comes out and its flavor is very delicious. Good price and good quality. Recommend!!
Ebony H.
Even though the peach is better; this gives the peach flavor a run for its money. Plain packaging. Good value for what you get. Tastes almost awesome/perfect when you place it in the freezer for it to gain some chill.
Tatsiana S.
Harrisburg, PA
We luke to buy it in powder and make our own concetration so it is not too seeet and we live mango flavour of the tea
Kayla L.
This one isn't really my favorite, I prefer the peach. But with that said it still isn't too bad. Kids love it!
🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.
Bayamon
Me encanta siempre lo compro cada ves que se me acaba. Me gusta mucho y es muy refrescante y muy bueno para verano.
Gabrielle I.
I didnt really like their ice tea i rather their normal tea bags. If you like ice tea you can try it but u didn't really like it.
Tammy W.
Gwynn Oak , MD
This is very delicious and you dont need to add sugar at all if you measure it right for the amount you use then you will not need sugar it taze great
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg I love love this, I normally squeeze lime in mines adding a extra taste to it. Try it and let me know what u think. I normally pick mines up from key food.
Brittany B.
Thomasboro, IL
Sweet tea is a constant in my house. So having good sweet tea mix on hand is a must and this one is great
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
MUY RICO ESTE ICE TEA , TIENE UN RICO SABOR A MANGO , TAMBIÉN ES MUY REFRESCANTE, LO CONSIGUES EN TIENDAS, ECONÓMICO Y ES MEMOR QUE UN REFRESCO!
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?
Michelle L.
How does this  Lipton® Mango Iced Tea taste like?