BY LIPTON #15 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Details:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.
Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Sabrina Gabriela G.
I love this tea by lipton because its extremely refreshing and truly tastes like mango! Not weird artificial flavors and not extremely sugary either.
exzor l.
I don't like mango in fruit, but it's an incredible ice tea, or at least lipton did it right, I love when lipton is very cold
Delilah S.
Love this tea, poured over a nice tall glass of ice. Delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day. Kids love it!!
Sandra J.
This is a nice refreshing summertime treat. I've used Lipton for years so I trust them to deliver a brisk tea. It is pretty sweet so I try not to drink too much of it and usually have it on hand as a quick option for large gathers--picnic or barbecues.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
I love mango flavors in general, so this taste great! The only thing is that I feel thirsty after drinking it, like it dehydrates me
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Esta mezcla Lipton® Mango Iced Tea Mix es muy refrescante, para llevar en botellas individuales o para mezclar y deja en el refrigerador
sanjida a.
Brooklyn, NY
in the summertime when we have barbecue we take it With us because it makes you refresh
Reeha H.
Not to have very often
Gets over quick
Affordable
Best ice tea company
Best in terms of quality
Recommended to those who would like to have it seldom
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
I love liptons even the iced tea i give this drink 5 stats because when i feel really hot this is my goto beverage to drink and its so tastety and i would definently recomend it ro you.
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
Love the mango taste of this Lipton tea. I wish it were available in K cups! Tastes good hot or cold.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?
Michelle L.
How does this  Lipton® Mango Iced Tea taste like?

back