BY LIPTON

Details:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.
Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
You will always find this at my parents house. Always a go to drink when there are guests. Very refreshing and easy to make a canister will last you a good while.
Crystal F.
I mainly only drink this kind of tea when I gotta make it. I do hot tea with this one with a cough drop when am sick with a sore throat. I also do it for my kids too when they sick.
Sammi Jo H.
Olympia
Lipton is the only brand of tea I grew up on and to me is by far the best! It has a southern taste if you will and is refreshing on a hot day or even a cold one!
Cree P.
Spokane
I'll always be a sweet tea kinda gal. It's so good and cheap! Not the healthiest thing to choose from but who car s when you're having fun! They bottles are huge so that's a good thing and I'll probably buy again before work tomorrow!
Susie M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this tea! I buy this mango and lemon flavor! They are fast and easy to make and so refreshing! I love them!
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
I love. It is my favorite flavor of this brand. I like it because with Just one spoon a good amount of tea comes out and its flavor is very delicious. Good price and good quality. Recommend!!
Vivian E.
Brownsville , TX
I love Lipton tea!!!!! You can either make it as sweet or as tame and you want. It's great with any type of food and it's refreshing leaving you satisfied unlike coke. I just recently went to stock up on it once more.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love Lipton Mango tea. I am a huge fan of flavored teas I am always stocking up on my teas. Every time I see that my store has Mango tea in stock I buy it. I love the flavor and do not think it needs and improvement what so ever. I also love that lipton isnt to expensive and can always afford to get my mango tea.
Maddi M.
So much product with such great quality in taste!! There is enough to last you awhile. The taste of this tea is amazing and love Lipton! It's such a great brand!!
Johanna M.
En estos Dias calurosos de la Florida, que mejor que tomar un refrescante iced tea lipton. el preferido de la casa.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Michelle L.
How does this  Lipton® Mango Iced Tea taste like?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?