Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Luz E D.Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Charlotte R.Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Esther A.

BY LIPTON #13 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.

Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
The mango is really good! The powder lasts me forever but it doesn’t ever go stale. The tea is the best when it’s ice cold. Once the tea gets warm it gets almost syrupy which is really weird.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a refreshing beverage for spring and summer. I usually put a little sugar or sweetener in mine to enhance the flavor and serve it over ice. I have even used it to make cocktails for days by the pool.
Crystal F.
I mainly only drink this kind of tea when I gotta make it. I do hot tea with this one with a cough drop when am sick with a sore throat. I also do it for my kids too when they sick.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
I love mangos & this definitely tastes like it. It's super affordable and it just tastes amazing !! i love this drink for hot summer days. I highly recommend to all my friends, family or even strangers !!!
Samantha H.
Absolutely love this tea. Super refreshing especially in the summer. Very easy to make and affordable. You can buy at almost any store/supermarket. The taste and quality is so much better it's nice and sweet
Dana G.
Totowa
I like that I can put as much sugar in it as I want to make it really sweet or not as sweet. The tin last a long time because you really don't need that much to make iced tea. I have bought this product many times.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Really good and reasonable price you can add as much mix as you want till you like the flavor wether it's really sweet or when you want it a little watery. Great with ice and great for warm summer days
Christina G.
If you're looking for a sweet twist on your summer iced tea then mango is for you. Me and my family always ALWAYS have iced tea with our BBQ or dinner in the warmer weather.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
I like this ice tea because I don't need additional sweetener for it. I usually drink this as is without having to add anything but ice! The flavor is great and it's very refreshing in the summer!
Candis M.
Not as good as making really iced tea out of the tea bags yourself, they add too much sugar to these containers which makes it way too sweet for most people, the mango is really odd as well. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?