BY LIPTON #16 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Details:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.
Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
This is one of my favorite drinks in the summer! Perfect refresher on a hot, icky day! I work in a fireworks tent during the 4th of July and we keep the cooler stocked with these :)
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I love flavored tea and the main thing I look for is the natural flavor and smooth after taste. Lipton tea is great, it's all I use at home and serve to guests. Always great, refreshing and flavorful.
Crystal F.
I mainly only drink this kind of tea when I gotta make it. I do hot tea with this one with a cough drop when am sick with a sore throat. I also do it for my kids too when they sick.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a refreshing beverage for spring and summer. I usually put a little sugar or sweetener in mine to enhance the flavor and serve it over ice. I have even used it to make cocktails for days by the pool.
Dana G.
Totowa
I like that I can put as much sugar in it as I want to make it really sweet or not as sweet. The tin last a long time because you really don't need that much to make iced tea. I have bought this product many times.
Christina G.
If you're looking for a sweet twist on your summer iced tea then mango is for you. Me and my family always ALWAYS have iced tea with our BBQ or dinner in the warmer weather.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
I like this ice tea because I don't need additional sweetener for it. I usually drink this as is without having to add anything but ice! The flavor is great and it's very refreshing in the summer!
Candis M.
Not as good as making really iced tea out of the tea bags yourself, they add too much sugar to these containers which makes it way too sweet for most people, the mango is really odd as well. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Greter Y.
Naples, FL
I absolutely love love love this drink! The mango gives it an extra fruity taste and it surpassed my expectations! I would recommend it, a lot bette than the original.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Finding healthy products for kids with Autism is a hard task. Lipton has made that task easy with this flavor. It's really good. The price isn't crazy and my child loves watching me make it.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?
Michelle L.
How does this  Lipton® Mango Iced Tea taste like?