Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Luz E D.Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Charlotte R.Lipton Mango Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Esther A.

BY LIPTON #14 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.

Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Very tasty tea drink I always love fruit flavored teas. Always great to drink on a hot day in the summer / spring time. Yummy! Only improvement I see was the mango is mixed in the mix. So you can't get it super mango-y without adding mix which makes it super sweet / a strong tea taste. If that even makes sense as you read that sentence. Lol!
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
I usually just buy the regular tea mix with out mango flov. I figured i would try this one , but did not really care for it. The packing was regular packing i find to be ok. This was the first time trying it with mango. I will not buy the mango again , not because it was horrible but i just prefer the regular tea mix.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love Lipton Mango tea. I am a huge fan of flavored teas I am always stocking up on my teas. Every time I see that my store has Mango tea in stock I buy it. I love the flavor and do not think it needs and improvement what so ever. I also love that lipton isnt to expensive and can always afford to get my mango tea.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
I been loving this iced tea since I was a child. I would not change it for anything. great flavor and you will not be disappointed. very affordable but the best place to get it from its BJS just because in the supermarket they try to over charge you. I would definitely recommend to others
Rosaly N.
This is my favorite drink. I can't find good substitutes. It's the best flavor in raspberry ice tea I have found. Excellent!. I love this stuff! I know it has lots of sugar, but it's so good! My new favorite beverage. Refreshing iced tea with a sweet mango taste, but without all the work.
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
This is great on a hot summers day and any other day. I like having this on hand because its better to offer kids this instead of a soft drink. It last a while too so its not like I have to continue to by frequently.  They have many flavors and the mango is so refreshing.
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Very easy to make iced tea. The mix dissolves well in water. You can't beat the amount of mix for the price. This iced tea has a better flavor, which is why it's always a staple in the cabinet. I would recommend this product especially with the fast approaching summer months.
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
I did not use the mango one, but I have always had good experiences with Lipton iced tea mix. It is always so easy to make and you can make it sweeter or less depending on how you like it. This is definitely something you want on hand during the summer months.
Brittany K.
Yuck! No matter how I switch up the recipe I can not make this taste right! It taste so artificial and watered down. You need to add a repulsive amount of scoops to the mix in order for it to not taste watered down but the more you add the more fake it taste.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love liptons even the iced tea i give this drink 5 stats because when i feel really hot this is my goto beverage to drink and its so tastety and i would definently recomend it ro you.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?