BY LIPTON #17 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Details:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.
Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Buy on Walmart
glorifel v.

Is good and easy to prepare, its taste is pleasant, besides that it does not contain much sugar. In my house I always buy it.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I love Lipton Sugar sweetened iced tea mixes. I keep it them on hand, in case I run out, and it is so easy to prepare. I tried the mango, along with other flavors, and was so impressed. It tastes like home brewed tea. I love the mango flavored tea, and have been fortunate to find it in restaurants when we go out. It is so refreshing and my family loves it.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Very tasty tea drink I always love fruit flavored teas. Always great to drink on a hot day in the summer / spring time. Yummy! Only improvement I see was the mango is mixed in the mix. So you can't get it super mango-y without adding mix which makes it super sweet / a strong tea taste. If that even makes sense as you read that sentence. Lol!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love Lipton Mango tea. I am a huge fan of flavored teas I am always stocking up on my teas. Every time I see that my store has Mango tea in stock I buy it. I love the flavor and do not think it needs and improvement what so ever. I also love that lipton isnt to expensive and can always afford to get my mango tea.
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I been loving this iced tea since I was a child. I would not change it for anything. great flavor and you will not be disappointed. very affordable but the best place to get it from its BJS just because in the supermarket they try to over charge you. I would definitely recommend to others
Rosaly N.
This is my favorite drink. I can't find good substitutes. It's the best flavor in raspberry ice tea I have found. Excellent!. I love this stuff! I know it has lots of sugar, but it's so good! My new favorite beverage. Refreshing iced tea with a sweet mango taste, but without all the work.
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Very easy to make iced tea. The mix dissolves well in water. You can't beat the amount of mix for the price. This iced tea has a better flavor, which is why it's always a staple in the cabinet. I would recommend this product especially with the fast approaching summer months.
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
I did not use the mango one, but I have always had good experiences with Lipton iced tea mix. It is always so easy to make and you can make it sweeter or less depending on how you like it. This is definitely something you want on hand during the summer months.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
I love liptons even the iced tea i give this drink 5 stats because when i feel really hot this is my goto beverage to drink and its so tastety and i would definently recomend it ro you.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I love Lipton Iced tea mix! It tastes better to me than premixed iced tea! That being said I am not a huge fan of the mango as it is a bit too sweet to me. I prefer the original or peach so that's what I'll be reaching for when I go back to the store for more next.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?
Michelle L.
How does this  Lipton® Mango Iced Tea taste like?