BY LIPTON #19 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Details:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.
Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Cristian C.
this is so good on a hot day & just relaxing with ur family , my mom always buys this stuff & actually we have some with us right now lol! we are a repeat consumer!
Courtney H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I grew up drinking iced tea from a canister like this. Personally just the regular flavor is my go to but all other flavors are good. When making a pitcher you can decide how sweetened or unsweetened you would like it.
Melissa G.
Edinburg , TX
I love love love the original Lipton iced tea but adding the mango flavor to it is amazing. It may not be for everyone but I personally enjoy mango. Will purchase again!
Sammi Jo H.
Olympia
Lipton is the only brand of tea I grew up on and to me is by far the best! It has a southern taste if you will and is refreshing on a hot day or even a cold one!
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
I usually just buy the regular tea mix with out mango flov. I figured i would try this one , but did not really care for it. The packing was regular packing i find to be ok. This was the first time trying it with mango. I will not buy the mango again , not because it was horrible but i just prefer the regular tea mix.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
Very very nice drink. Once we buy these it doesn't last too much. Good on the go, for every meal. Family favorite for days at the park and to get refreshed on hot days at the beach. Very delicious if mixed in well!
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
I declare myself a fan of iced tea (i chose it over soda) and I've tried this flavor and the original, and I don't like any of them, is something in the taste that I can't stand.
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
This is great on a hot summers day and any other day. I like having this on hand because its better to offer kids this instead of a soft drink. It last a while too so its not like I have to continue to by frequently.  They have many flavors and the mango is so refreshing.
Brittany K.
Yuck! No matter how I switch up the recipe I can not make this taste right! It taste so artificial and watered down. You need to add a repulsive amount of scoops to the mix in order for it to not taste watered down but the more you add the more fake it taste.
Brianna W.
Weaver, AL
This is the best instant tea that I have had so far. If you love mangos and fruit flavored drinks in general you will love this instant tea. You don't need sugar at all for this instant tea and I would recommend this to anyone who is a tea lover.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?
Michelle L.
How does this  Lipton® Mango Iced Tea taste like?