BY LIPTON #19 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Details:

A brilliant taste for a brighter day. Lipton’s ®expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton® Iced Tea Mix with Mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family.
Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is always pure and satisfying. Enjoy the sweet, taste of Lipton® Half and Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix. Available in 10 or 20 Qt containers.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Sheila N.
I love. It is my favorite flavor of this brand. I like it because with Just one spoon a good amount of tea comes out and its flavor is very delicious. Good price and good quality. Recommend!!
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
I like this because i can control the amount of product I’m using, so my tea tastes just right for me. it’s a bit more expensive then i would like so i don’t buy it that often.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I love the taste of flavored teas and sometimes you have to really put in a lot of powder to make it taste good but for this product one spoon full into a glass or maybe less is all you need for the nice taste of that tea. I would recommend to anyone and everyone ! It is affordable , delicious and not very high on calories!!!
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
I love Lipton tea but I am not a huge fan of mango. It had a lot of flavoring which is impressive. Very good value, but could always be a little cheaper. Mango tea is not my cup of tea but I would buy again.
Jamie J.
It’s a good iced tea but definitely not liking the price of it. But that’s the only reason I give it three stars. Great to drink and it is the only one my son will drink. And he is super picky kid too
Ebony H.
Even though the peach is better; this gives the peach flavor a run for its money. Plain packaging. Good value for what you get. Tastes almost awesome/perfect when you place it in the freezer for it to gain some chill.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
You will always find this at my parents house. Always a go to drink when there are guests. Very refreshing and easy to make a canister will last you a good while.
Kimberly B.
I find this so refreshing! One if my favorite drinks throughout the year, but even more during the summer. I love that I'm in control of making it....so I can make it sweeter if I'd like. This is something I like to stock up on. Great idea is to make a batch and pour it into an ice cube tray, freeze. Once they're frozen, make another batch. Get a pitcher, place iced tea ice cubes in 1st with some slices of lemon or whatever fruit you'd like to use, then pour your freshly made batch of iced tea in pitcher for a beautiful drink! This is awesome for bunches and BBQs.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
My husband bought this by accident from the grocery store and brought it home. I wasn't sure how we would like it but I knew it was Lipton so I wasn't too worried. It was delicious of course. This is nice to keep on hand in the summertime for unexpected guests or just sitting on the porch in the late afternoon. It's already sweetened and all you have to do is add water and ice cubes and you've got a refreshing glass of mango tea.
Sandra J.
This is a nice refreshing summertime treat. I've used Lipton for years so I trust them to deliver a brisk tea. It is pretty sweet so I try not to drink too much of it and usually have it on hand as a quick option for large gathers--picnic or barbecues.
Jillian B.
Is this good?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this tea overly sweet?
Michelle L.
How does this  Lipton® Mango Iced Tea taste like?