BY LIPTON

Keri D.
Starke, FL
These are soooooo good! I love the mango flavor and the 12oz bottles!! Great to grab and go! I take them to work and in my car! They aren’t loaded with sugar and sodium.! And price isn’t too bad! I usually get them on sale at winn Dixie!! You must try the mango flavor! Very good!!
Smita A.
Portland, OR
I got to taste this and it was delicious.Loved the color of the beverage , the mango scent and the taste.It has lots of sugars in it apparently but the beverage doesn't taste super sweet and it is just right. I would buy it again and again.
Sarah K.
Austin, TX
One of my first things I put in the shopping list!!! My husband and daughter love it!! So do I actually! Amazing flavor. Tastes real. Good environmentally friendly packaging. Always will buy lol. Got it from HEB
Alexandra R.
Was excited to see there was a new flavor available I'm a peach tea fan but honestly this one was a bit of a let down for me, maybe it just needed a bit more mango flavor for me.
Ashley O.
Rochester, NY
Great crisp taste! We keep this around faithfully to replace any caffeinated beverages & use as a healthier alternative. The kids love it, the adults love it, it's a win win!
Kirsten C.
You want a taste of summer in a bottle? Look no further. Light, tropical,fruity and refreshing, Lipton Mango Iced Tea is the perfect backyard BBQ accompaniment!
katryna C.
Frankfort
I enjoy buying the larger packs of this lipton tea because I feel like lipton is just really good. Plus now you have extra to bring on the go.
Megan M.
Cocoa
You can find this at any grocery store. It’s not pricy and taste great! If you are a mango lover then you will love this tea.
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Super good. I used to buy huge case of thia and it would last me only for a couple.of days. I love tea and eith mango so good
Madi G.
Granite City
I’m definitely a Lipton Tea person! I love all tea that is mango flavored! These have the best flavor in my opinion
Alison S.
Dryden, NY
Does this flavor come in diet?